You may have access to Aegean Business Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Adria Airways (JP) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Aegean Business Lounge at Athens - Eleftherios Venizelos International (ATH) welcomes:View detailed access rules at aegeanair.com
- Aegean Business Class passengers, departing on a same-day flight (no guests.)
- Aegean Miles+Bonus Gold Card holders, departing on a same-day flight (+1 guest.)
- Star Alliance Business and First Class passengers, departing on a same day flight (no guests.)
- Star Alliance Gold passengers, departing on the same day on a Star Alliance flight in any class of service (+1 guest.)
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests.)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests.)
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.