- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
Sit back and relax. Aeromexico Salon Premier offers a range of essential amenities:
- Connect with your loved ones or catch up on work thanks to complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Head over to the buffet for a selection of snacks, refreshments, and light fare.
- Quench your thirst at the bar. Choose from a selection of wines and other adult beverages.
You may have access to Aeromexico Salon Premier as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)||Air Europa (UX)|
|Air France (AF)||China Airlines (CI)||China Eastern (MU)|
|Czech Airlines (OK)||Delta (DL)||Garuda Indonesia (GA)|
|ITA Airways (AZ)||KLM (KL)||Kenya Airways (KQ)|
|Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)||Saudia (SV)|
|TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)||Xiamen Airlines (MF)|
Aeromexico Salon Premier at Ciudad Juárez - Abraham González (CJS) welcomes:
- Aeromexico Clase Premier (Business Class) passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- Aeromexico Club Premier Platinum, Corporate Platinum, and Titanium members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by Aeromexico or a SkyTeam member (+1 guest)
- Aeromexico Salon Premier One Day Pass holders. Passes can be purchased at any Salon Premier in Mexico for $882 MXN or by redeeming 7,800 Puntos Premier from a Club Premier member account.
- Aeromexico American Express® Platinum and Gold cards holders departing on a same-day flight operated by Aeromexico (+2 guests)
- Aeromexico Santander Platinum Card holders departing on a same-day flight operated by Aeromexico (+2 guests)
- Aeromexico Salon Premier members departing on a same-day flight operated by Aeromexico or a SkyTeam member (+1 guest)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.