Grab a seat and take a break ahead of your flight. Air China First/Business Lounge offers a range of essential amenities:
- Connect to Wi-Fi, get last minute work-done, or download entertainment ahead of your flight.
- Enjoy the hot dish selection.
- Choose from a variety of complimentary alcoholic beverages.
You may have access to Air China First/Business Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
Air China First/Business Lounge at Tianjin - Binhai International (TSN) welcomes:
- Air China First Class passengers (+1 guest)
- Air China Business class passengers (+1 guest)
- Air China Platinum card, Gold Card and Silver card holders departing on an Air China flight.
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)