One of Air France‘s newest clubs, the Air France Lounge at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport Terminal 2E, Gates M, features a comfortable area as well as complimentary massages and treatments by Clarins.
Spanning over 3,000 sq. m., with a seating capacity of 620, the lounge decor is evokes a park. Guests may rest, eat, and relax in custom zones.
Food and beverages
Hot and cold buffet, snacks, salad bar, desserts, cheese, wine and Champagne.
Wide range of French and international newspapers and magazines, access to digital tablets, business center, private VIP area, ten showers, free Clarins spa treatments and massages, relaxing area with loungers.
You may have access to Air France Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Air France Lounge at Paris - Charles de Gaulle (CDG) welcomes:
- Air France La Premiere passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France and KLM Business Class passengers departing on a same–day flight.
- Air France Premium Economy Class passengers departing on a same-day flight, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- Air France Flying Blue Gold and Platinum members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Air France Flying Blue Silver and Ivory departing on a same-day flight operated by Air France, in any class of service, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.