- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
Opened in March 2017, the new Air France Lounge at Paris Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2G offers a high-end experience for passengers traveling to destinations within Europe’s Schengen zone.
The design of the lounge is inspired by Air France’s flagship club in Terminal E, Hall M. The décor bridges the gap between tradition and modernity, with designer furniture and light fixtures, a palette of light colors, clean lines, and Parisian touches such as curtains and hardwood floors.
Seating options include sofas, individual seats, and semi-private workstations. Power outlets are available at every seat, in side consoles or at shoulder level.
The open space layout follows the latest trend in airport lounge design, but the long and curved sofas break out the space and carve out more initiate areas.
The lounge boasts an open kitchen, which churns out fresh hot and cold dishes. A selection of snacks for passengers on the go is also available. Drinks include Illy espresso, juices, and soda.
Showers and limited spa services are also available.
For more information, see our blog post.Airlines
You may have access to Air France Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) MEA Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Luxair (LG)Access rules
Air France Lounge at Paris - Charles de Gaulle (CDG) welcomes:
- Air France La Premiere passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France and KLM Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France Premium Economy Class passengers departing on a same-day flight, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- Air France Flying Blue Gold and Platinum members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Air France Flying Blue Silver and Explorer departing on a same-day flight operated by Air France, in any class of service, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.