Opened in March 2017, the new Air France Lounge at Paris Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2G offers a high-end experience for passengers traveling to destinations within Europe’s Schengen zone.
The design of the lounge is inspired by Air France’s flagship club in Terminal E, Hall M. The décor bridges the gap between tradition and modernity, with designer furniture and light fixtures, a palette of light colors, clean lines, and Parisian touches such as curtains and hardwood floors.
Seating options include sofas, individual seats, and semi-private workstations. Power outlets are available at every seat, in side consoles or at shoulder level.
The open space layout follows the latest trend in airport lounge design, but the long and curved sofas break out the space and carve out more initiate areas.
The lounge boasts an open kitchen, which churns out fresh hot and cold dishes. A selection of snacks for passengers on the go is also available. Drinks include Illy espresso, juices, and soda.
Showers and limited spa services are also available.
For more information, see our blog post.
You may have access to Air France Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) China Southern (CZ) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Etihad Airways Partner
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Etihad Airways Partner member airlines only.
Air France Lounge at Paris - Charles de Gaulle (CDG) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at skyteam.com and airfrance.com
- Air France La Premiere passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France and KLM Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France Premium Economy Class passengers departing on a same-day flight, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- Air France Flying Blue Gold and Platinum members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Air France Flying Blue Silver and Ivory departing on a same-day flight operated by Air France, in any class of service, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.