- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
Opened in January 2020, the new Air France Lounge at Paris-Orly Terminal 3 is the carrier’s first true business class lounge at Paris’ second airport. Designed for intercontinental passengers bound to Algiers (Algeria), Cayenne (Guiana), Fort-de-France (Martinique), Pointe-à-Pitre (Guadeloupe), St. Denis de la Réunion (Reunion) and New York (USA), the new club emulates the carrier’s flagship lounges at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport.
The design incorporates natural materials such as walnut, ash, and solid oak in a fresh and modern decor. Spreading over 720 sq. m., the lounge offers a variety of seating options including traditional lounge chairs, loungers, dining table, and shared work tables in a so-called “co-working space.” Members of Air France‘s exclusive Ultimate program may opt to retire to a more private dedicated area.
The main seating area is designed around an enticing Champagne bar, where patrons may help themselves to a variety of signature brands. Adjacent is a bar (dubbed “wine cellar”), with a selection of French vintage wines selected by Paolo Basso, world’s best sommelier in 2013. Air France also offers a variety of snacks, salads, cold cuts, and soups, hot entrees with a focus on regional cuisines and fresh, seasonal produce. A rum trolley, and an assortment of sweets and fruit round up the offering.
Patrons who wish to freshen up and relax may use the shower rooms, then rest on a lounger in a semi-private space.
Other amenities include Wi-Fi, business essentials such as a copier and power outlets, and a selection of international press.Airlines
You may have access to Air France Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) MEA Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)Access rules
Air France Lounge at Paris - Orly (ORY) welcomes:
- Air France La Premiere passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France and KLM Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air France Premium Economy Class passengers departing on a same-day flight, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- Air France Flying Blue Gold and Platinum members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Air France Flying Blue Silver and Explorer departing on a same-day flight operated by Air France, in any class of service, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.