Berlin Tegel airport is way past its prime, and travelers are better off coming in with low expectations.
While the Air France lounge is a haven away from the cramped terminal, it offers little in the way of amenities – it lacks a bathroom, the furniture has seen better days, space is tight at peak times, and the food offering is meager. On the brighter side, the drink selection is relatively strong, with Evian water, an espresso machine and assorted syrups, as well as a selection of wines and liquor.
Note that like all lounges at Berlin Tegel airport, the Air France lounge is located before security, so be sure to leave ahead of your boarding time.
You may have access to Air France Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) China Southern (CZ) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Air Serbia (JU) Ukraine International Airlines (PS)
Air France Lounge at Berlin - Tegel (TXL) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at skyteam.com and airfrance.com
- Air France La Premiere passengers departing on a same–day flight.
- Air France and KLM Business Class passengers departing on a same–day flight.
- Air France Premium Economy Class passengers departing on a same–day flight, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- Air France Flying Blue Gold and Platinum members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Air France Flying Blue Silver and Ivory departing on a same–day flight operated by Air France, in any class of service, for a fee payable in cash or miles.
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
- 3.0Based on 6 ReviewsEric P.2018-02-13 23:30:32This lounge is decent and not crowded--though the lounge is located outside security, which explains why. There is no bathroom inside the lounge and you...Umge K.2018-05-22 07:11:08The Air France-KLM lounge at TXL is a nice place to wait for check-in time. Because Tegel is a small airport, it also doesn't have lots of space. So if you...Vladio D.2016-02-11 08:09:51Extremely small with limited seats available and no toilets AF lounge at TXL is a quick stop.Alcohol is limited to gin, vodka, Campari and Whiskey....
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.