The Air New Zealand Auckland Regional lounge at Auckland airport has gained altitude. Opened in November 2019, the new club is located on level 1, above the former space, and steps away from the airline’s valet service area and departure gates.
Spreading across over 1,000 square meters, the lounge sports Air New Zealand’s signature decor, and can accommodate up to 265 guests who will enjoy expansive tarmac views, complimentary snacks and alcoholic beverages, handcrafted espresso drinks, and a full suite of business amenities.
You may have access to Air New Zealand Auckland Regional Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Air New Zealand Auckland Regional Lounge at Auckland (AKL) welcomes:
- Air New Zealand Airpoints Gold and Elite members departing on a same-day Air New Zealand flight (+1 guest.)
- Air New Zealand Koru Club members departing on a same-day Air New Zealand flight (+1 guest.)
- Air New Zealand international Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Star Alliance Gold passengers departing on a same-day Air New Zealand or Star Alliance flight in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Business Class and First Class passengers departing on a same-day Air New Zealand or Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
Air New Zealand Airpoints Gold members may bring one guest; Elite members may bring up to five guests. Guests must be departing on a same-day Air New Zealand flight.
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.