- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
While available to all Air New Zealand domestic premium passengers regardless of their destination, the new lounge is located close to the regional gates and designed for the comfort of regional travelers out of New Zealand’s capital.
The space boasts Air New Zealand’s new sleek design, with seating for over 100 customers. Large windows offer views on the airport’s atrium and the tarmac.
The lounge features quiet nooks, a buffet, as well as barista-made coffee.
Air New Zealand Wellington Regional Lounge at Wellington (WLG) welcomes:
- Air New Zealand Airpoints Gold and Elite members departing on:
- a same-day Air New Zealand flight.
- an eligible same-day Virgin Australia flight
- a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific with an Air New Zealand flight number between Auckland and Hong Kong.
- a same-day Singapore Airlines flight from Auckland or Christchurch with an Air New Zealand flight number.
- Airpoints Elite members may bring one guest when travelling on Star Alliance flights, and up to five guests when travelling on Air New Zealand flights.
- Air New Zealand Koru Club members departing on a same-day Air New Zealand flight (+1 guest.) Koru members flying on a Star Alliance partner airline may purchase access: up to 4 hrs $25; 4 hrs or more $45.
- Air New Zealand international Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Star Alliance Gold passengers departing on a same-day Air New Zealand or Star Alliance flight in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Business Class and First Class passengers departing on a same-day Air New Zealand or Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- All passengers departing on a same-day Air New Zealand flight, for a fee: up to 4 hours $35; 4 hours or more $55.
- Air New Zealand Airpoints Gold members may bring one guest; Elite members may bring up to five guests.
- Extra guest of Gold, Elite & Koru passengers: up to 4 hours $25; 4 hours or more $45.
- Guests must be departing on a same-day Air New Zealand flight.
When flying Star Alliance.
When flying Star Alliance.
You may have access to Air New Zealand Wellington Regional Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.