- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
At 4,650 square feet, the new club brings another 87 seats. Located steps away from the Concourse C shuttle train stop, it is equally convenient to passengers departing from the North Satellite and Concourse C.
Alaska Lounge SEA design
The new Alaska Lounge in Concourse C boasts a fresh new design which pays homage to the airline’s roots and the Pacific Northwest, while taking a stark departure from the legacy décor on display at the Concourse D club.
Adjacent to gate C16-C, the entrance sets the tone with a successful but unlikely alliance between hardwoods, color LED accent lighting, and dark metal. A grand staircase and an elevator lead guests to an upper-floor space, which once belonged to American Airlines’ Admirals Club.
Dominated by an original painting from renowned artist Dale Chihuly—a Seattle favorite—the reception area features two customer service desks. Opposite is a living wall made of moss flanked by an inviting etched welcome sign.
Just underneath on a ledge are two fingerprint readers, a convenient innovation by Alaska which lets lounge members check-in in an instant. (Alaska Lounge members can register for fingerprint access at any Alaska Lounge.)
The lobby opens onto a convivial and luminous seating area, with a calming water feature as the backdrop. The design effortlessly bridges the gap between tradition and modernity with natural materials, soft yet joyful colors, LED chandeliers, and the conveniences of a modern airport lounge such as USB ports and power outlets at every seat.
The windows tint automatically: as on a Boeing 787 aircraft, the glass panels darken as the weather and sunlight shift, eliminating the need for blinds or shades.
Despite its modest dimensions, the new Alaska Lounge feels spacious and inviting, thanks to high ceilings and a long window wall which lets ample natural light in and reveals stunning views of the adjacent runway, and the Olympic mountains in the distance. A haven for airplane lovers, the club is bound to become the airport’s most coveted spot for a front-row view on the action.
The smart layout aims at combining density with guest privacy. While the lounge packs close to 90 seats in a relatively compact space, the play of angles, high-backed chairs, the large walkway, floor lamps, and convivial coffee tables break out the space and foster a feeling of serenity and privacy.
The décor is dotted with design touches reminiscent of the Pacific Northwest. Hardwoods and blue accent lighting run along the ceiling, while two flat panels display video of tranquil scenery.
The water feature is the gateway to a large bar area, which is outfitted with dining tables as well as six exquisitely private cube chairs, which are bound to be popular.A bright space with two window walls, the vibrant bar area features an eclectic mix of furniture and materials. Guests will find a variety of seating options including dining tables, cocktail tables, and booth seating with partitions for a greater sense of privacy, complete with colorful pillows.
Power and USB outlets are built into every dining table, and also conveniently located under the bar.
A vintage monochrome picture of Alaska’s Starliner gives a nod to the airline’s origins in Alaska, while cardboard lamps hang graciously and seemingly randomly from the ceiling.
The large bar is surprisingly bare in comparison, though the vibrant views in the backdrop make for an ever-changing canvas. In response to passenger feedback, and to preserve the tranquility of the lounge, the only TVs are located behind the bar.
Alaska Lounge SEA amenities
Alaska passengers will find the usual line-up of amenities at the new Alaska Lounge at Seattle-Tacoma airport Concourse C, including a substantial breakfast selection, soups, snacks and salads throughout the day, complimentary house drinks, fast Wi-Fi, and business amenities.
The morning breakfast spread includes a rotating selection of pastries and bagels baked by local bakeries, a yoghurt bar with a choice of toppings, steel cut oat meal, as well as a staple of Alaska Lounges: a pancake machine which delivers fresh pancakes at the touch of a button. An elaborate Starbucks espresso machine is also available along with a selection of syrups.
Throughout the day, guests will enjoy a selection of soups, salads, and cheeses, as well as tapas in the evenings.
Drinks wise, patrons will find a self-serve soda dispenser, as well as a wide selection of complimentary alcoholic beverages at the bar. Beers on tap include Alaskan Amber Ale, and microbrews including Airways Curbside Porter and Pyramid IPA. Premium beverages are also available for purchase.
For more information, see our blog post.
Alaska Lounge at Seattle, WA - Seattle Tacoma International (SEA) welcomes:
- Alaska Airlines full-fare First Class passengers (A, D, F, or P classes of service and award tickets) on departing on a same-day flight (passengers traveling on an upgraded ticket booked in U class do not have access)
- Alaska Lounge members traveling on any airline (+guests, see below)
- American Airlines Admiral Club members departing on a same day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines.
- First Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Note: Day passes are not sold or accepted at this location.
- Members may bring members of their immediate family (spouse/domestic partner and children under the age of 21) or as many as two guests at no extra charge.
- Members may purchase single-day passes for additional traveling companions, or for guests and family members not traveling with the member, at a reduced rate of $25 (USD) per person (regularly $50 (USD) per person for non-members). Children under 2 can accompany the adult at no charge, over 2 years old need to pay for access.
- Members must accompany and remain with family members or guests at all times.
When departing on American or Alaska
You may have access to Alaska Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
|Hainan Airlines (HU)|
- Starbucks brewed coffee and espresso
- Assorted Tazo teas
- Hot chocolate
- Hot cider
- Apple, cranberry, orange, tomato, grapefruit
- Coke, Diet Coke
- Ginger Ale
- Sprite, Sprite Zero
- Mr. Pibb
- Iced tea
- Minute Maid Lemonade
- Coors Light
- O’Douls (non-alcoholic)
- Alaskan Amber
- Rotating seasonal microbrews
- Sycamore Lane Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sycamore Lane Chardonnay
- Sutter Home White Zinfandel
- Cook’s Champagne
- Crown Royal Whisky
- Glenfiddich Scotch Whisky
- Chivas Regal Scotch Whisky
- Jack Daniel’s Whiskey
- Crater Lake Gin
- Crater Lake Vodka
- Bacardi Rum
- Myer’s Dark Rum
- El Jimador Tequila
- Remy Martin Cognac
- Chateau St. Michelle Merlot
- Chateau St. Michelle Pinot Gris
- Chateau St. Michelle Chardonnay
- Zonin Prosseco
- Rombauer 2012 Chardonnay 375 ml
- Rombauer 2013 Zinfandel 375 ml
- Breakfast: cereal; bagels; pastries; hard broiled eggs; yoghurt; fruit; pancake machines baking fresh pancakes at the touch of a button.
- Snacks and salads throughout the day.
- Soup after 5 pm.