The long-anticipated new flagship Alaska Lounge at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport occupies prime real estate on the rooftop of the expanded North Satellite, above gates N13-N18.
Alaska Lounge SEA design
Spreading across 15,800 square feet, the new Alaska lounge at Seattle airport is the largest system-wide. The custom-designed space, built especially for Alaska, boasts 19-foot tall panoramic windows, dramatic runway views, and 270-degree vistas that encompass Mount Rainier and the Cascades.
The layout naturally capitalizes on the views. Guests have their choice of intimate high-backed chairs along the panoramic windows to soak in the vistas, work-spaces facing the runways, and a bar with bird’s eye views over the tarmac.
The open-layout floor is roughly divided into three areas, each with their own character.
The main seating area, dubbed “Take A Breadth,” a grand circular fireplace, surrounded by an inviting couch, evokes Alaska’s roots and invites guests to socialize and relax ahead of their journey. The space is outfitted with intimate loungers, comfortable booths, and a variety of cozy seats, all equipped with power outlets and side consoles. Plush carpeting and sound-absorbing materials help create a serene environment conducive to relaxation, while the delicate alliance of natural materials and Earth tones, juxtaposition of wood and brass, and abundant daylight foster a warm and welcoming ambiance.
In the more vibrant “Help Yourself” and “Cut Loose” zones, guests will find light fare, two barista stations, dining tables, booths, table-top seating, and convivial shared tables, around a large central bar.
Power outlets and USB ports are available at virtually every seat.
Alaska Lounge SEA amenities
The rooftop Alaska Lounge at Seattle airport features the airline’s typical range of food of beverages, along with a few exclusives for this flagship location.
The breakfast spread includes a yoghurt bar with a choice of toppings, steel-cut oatmeal, hard-boiled eggs, scones, bagels, fresh fruit, as well as a staple of Alaska Lounges: a pancake machine which delivers fresh pancakes at the touch of a button. In addition, guests can savor a selection of complimentary scones and cookies from Seattle’s Marsee Bakery.
Until 5 PM, two barista craft complimentary Starbucks espresso beverages and Teavana tea drinks—a feature unique to the Alaska Lounge unmatched by any other airline at Seattle airport. At the guest’s requests, hot drinks are served in a mug to enjoy in the lounge, or in a paper cup to take away.
Throughout the day, guests will enjoy a selection of soups, salads, and cheeses, and breads. The menu will somewhat be more elaborate in the evenings with additional snacks, veggies and hummus, cheese and crackers, as well as fresh fruit and cookies. Guests looking for something more substantial can purchase a variety of hot items. Prices start at $8 and the selection includes an egg and brioche sandwich, asparagus and goat cheese omelet, flatbread pizza, chicken pesto panini, and a Korean rice bowl.
The selection of complimentary alcoholic beverages celebrates the West Coast with a choice of local wines and 12 local draft beers on tap. Highlights include Lounge Life IPA created in partnership Seattle’s Fremont Brewing, and micro-brews such as Pyramid IPA. There’s also a wide variety of well drinks and cocktails, with additional premium beverages available for purchase.
Soft drinks include infused water, juices, and a Coca-Cola freestyle machine serving the most creative soda concoctions at the touch of a button.
Additional amenities include fast Wi-Fi, wireless printing, and a selection of newspapers and magazines.
Alaska Lounge SEA bottom line
The Alaska Lounge on the rooftop of the renovated North Satellite at Seattle-Tacoma international airport blends style with local character.
The club sports the airport’s best runway views, an elegant decor with a distinctive Northwest vibe, modern conveniences such as power outlets and fast Wi-Fi, and a few luxurious add-ons such as barista coffee.
For more details, read our blog post: FIRST LOOK: The new flagship Alaska Lounge at Seattle-Tacoma airport is #avgeek heaven
Complimentary handcrafted espresso beverages
- Choose from Starbucks Espresso Roast, Decaf Espresso Roast, or Veranda Blend Blonde Roast
- Espresso, Americano, Cappuccino, Latte, Macchiato, Mocha
- Available hot or iced with nonfat, 2%, soy, or almond milk in vanilla, caramel, or hazelnut.
Complimentary loose leaf tea
- Teavana Golden Monkey: Originating during the Song Dynasty, this black tea is a full-bodied infusion with caramel undertones and a cocoa finish.
- Teavana Emperor’s Cloud and Mist: Receiving plenty of rain, this curly silver-speckled bud and leaf combination is lightly toasted to carry a gently smoky, softly sweet green tea finish.
- Teavana Citrus Lavender and Sage: Calming herbals are led by a vibrant blend of pineapple, apple and orange zest and balanced by soothing lavender, chamomile, with a savory sage finish.
Available from opening until 5 pm. Enjoy in the Lounge or to go
Complimentary alcoholic drinks
Local beers on draft
- Pyramid Brewing Curveball Blonde Ale, Seattle, WA
- Airways Brewing Pre-Flight Pilsner, Kent, WA
- Fremont Brewing Universale Pale Ale, Seattle, WA
- Fremont Brewing Summer Ale, Seattle, WA
- Reuben’s Brews Hazealicious IPA, Seattle
- Fremont Brewing Sky Kraken Pale Ale, Seattle, WA
- Fremont Brewing Dark Star Stout, Seattle, WA
- Ghostfish Brewing Kickstep IPA, Seattle, WA
- Alaska Lounge x Fremont Brewing Lounge Life IPA, Seattle, WA
- Fremont Brewing Lush IPA, Seattle, WA
- Fremont Brewing Interurban IPA, Seattle, WA
- Schillings Grapefruit and Chill Cider, Auburn, WA
West Coast Wines
- Vista Point Merlot, California
- Vista Point Pinot Grigio, California
- Wycliff Champagne Brut, California
- Wycliff Sparkling Brut Rosé, California
- Our famous bloody mary
- Organic margarita
- Spirits + soda or juice
Made-to-order meals for purchase
- Egg and Brioche Sandwich ($8): Herbed cage-free scrambled eggs with sharp cheddar cheese, served on a toasted brioche bun with Boursin spread and a side of pickled red onions. Add seared black forest ham for $2.
- Bacon and Cheddar Frittata Frittata ($8): Frittata made with cage-free eggs, Greek yogurt, applewood bacon, cheddar cheese and fresh chives, with a side of oregano-roasted red potatoes.
- Margherita Flatbread ($8): Fresh mozzarella and ricotta cheeses, sliced Roma tomatoes, and basil leaves. Add crumbled Italian sausage, applewood bacon, Kalamata olives+feta, or BBQ chicken for S2 each.
- Chipotle Chicken Bacon Panini ($10): Chipotle-marinated chicken breast, applewood bacon, cheddar and monterey jack cheeses, green onions, roasted red peppers and diced tomatoes on crisp panini bread.
- Turkey Avocado Burger ($10): Turkey burger seasoned with ginger, garlic, and Szechwan peppercorn, served with lettuce, tomatoes $10 and avocado on a toasted brioche bun.
- Summer Rice Bowl ($10): Brown rice, farro, roasted corn, black beans, grape tomatoes, cotija cheese and avocado-lime crema. Topped with ancho-marinated chicken or pan-fried tofu.
West Coast wines ($8)
- Columbia Crest Winery H3 Sauvignon Blanc, Paterson, WA
- Chateau Ste Michelle Mimi Chardonnay, Woodinville, WA
- Chole Rosé, Livermore, CA
- Duck Pond Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR
- Waterbrook Mélange Red Blend, Columbia Valley, WA
- Imagery Cabernet Sauvignon, Glen Ellen, CA
Premium Spirits ($8)
- Vodka: Tito’s, Hangar One, Grey Goose
- Gin: Aviation Gin, Bombay Sapphire
- Tequila: Espolon
- Mezcal: Sombra
- Rum: Cruzan Light, Pyrat XO Dark Rum
- Whiskey: Knob Creek Rye Whiskey,Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Crown Royal Whiskey, Sheep Dip Blended Scotch, Glenlivet Founders Reserve Scotch, Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Cognac: Courvoisier Cognac
- Liqueur: Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlua, Grand Marnier
- Aperitif: Aperol Aperitivo
- Whiskey & Tonic ($8): Knob Creek Rye Whiskey with citrus and Seattle-made &Tonic syrup, topped with a splash of seltzer.
- Aperol Spritz ($8): Aperol Aperitivo, sparkling wine, topped with a splash of seltzer and an orange slice.
- Transcon Mule ($8): Tito’s Vodka with ginger beer, pear juice, and a squeeze of lime.
- Tequila Honey Bee ($8): Espolon Tequila with honey, lemon juice and a dash of bitters.
- Captain’s Vacation ($8): Cruzan Light Rum with pineapple juice and a squeeze of lime.
Alaska Lounge at Seattle, WA - Seattle Tacoma International (SEA) welcomes:
- Alaska Airlines full-fare First Class passengers (A, D, F, or P classes of service and award tickets) on departing on a same-day flight (passengers traveling on an upgraded ticket booked in U class do not have access)
- Alaska Lounge members traveling on any airline (+guests, see below)
- American Airlines Admiral Club members departing on a same day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines.
- All passengers, regardless of airline or class of service, for a fee.
- Members may bring members of their immediate family (spouse/domestic partner and children under the age of 21) or as many as two guests at no extra charge.
- Members may purchase single-day passes for additional traveling companions, or for guests and family members not traveling with the member, at a reduced rate of $25 (USD) per person (regularly $50 (USD) per person for non-members). Children under 2 can accompany the adult at no charge, over 2 years old need to pay for access.
- Members must accompany and remain with family members or guests at all times.
When departing on American or Alaska