The new Amedee Maingard Lounge at Mauritius airport is located in the new terminal building.
Description courtesy of Air Mauritius:
The Amédée Maingard lounge is a luxurious and cosy space. Designed across two levels, the lounge features a host of amenities including bar & buffet area, showers, a business center, flat-screen TVs with international channels, and a kid’s corner and changing facilities for babies.
You may have access to Air Mauritius Amedee Maingard Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
Austrian (OS) Lufthansa (LH) South African Air (SA)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
Air France (AF) KLM (KL) Saudia (SV)
Air Austral (UU) Emirates (EK)
The following passengers have access:
- Pay-in customers: relax at the lounge no matter what airline you're flying. Purchase access now in order guarantee your spot, and save time and money.
- Air Mauritius Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight.
- Air Mauritius Kestrelflyer Elite members departing on a same-day flight operated by Air Mauritius.
- Air Mauritius Economy Class passengers, for a MUR 2,000 fee (1,000 for children) – inquire at check-in.
- Select premium customers and elite members departing on an airline served by this lounge (see airlines served).
Get access to Air Mauritius Amedee Maingard Lounge and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
Buy a pass and relax at Air Mauritius Amedee Maingard Lounge at Mauritius - Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International (MRU), no matter which airline you're flying. We offer instant secure online bookings in partnership with Lounge Pass.
Book ahead. Guarantee your spot, and save time and money.