- Lounge closed: The American Airlines Admirals Club at Boston Logan airport near gate 30 has closed permanently. Eligible customers are invited to visit the renovated Admirals Club near gate 4.
The following is a typical sample selection. All selections and pricing are subject to change. See the latest menu at aa.com.
- Breakfast: bagels with cream cheese, mini muffins, fruit.
- Snacks: olives, cheese and crackers, cookies, vegetable crudité and snack mixes.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Trinity Oaks chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Anheuser-Busch or MillerCoors beers.
- House spirits.
Canadian bacon, egg & cheese: $5.99
Breakfast Brioche 5.99
Apple cinnamon pecan yogurt parfait: $4.99
Seasonal fruit cup: $4.99
Specialty sandwiches (with apple fennel salad or chips and a pickle)
Sunflower chicken: $10.50
Butternut squash and ricotta: $10.50
Turkey, pear and gorgonzola: $10.50
Snacks and small bites
Turkey Florentine Panini: $9.99
Roast Beef and Cheddar Panini: $9.99
Grilled chicken hummus: $9.99
Portobello stack: $9.99
Chicken brie: $9.99
Quesadillas (served with sour cream, pico de gallo and tri-colored tortilla chips)
Gourmet fruit and cheese assortment: $7.99
Citrus spiced lentil: $7.99
Toasted quinoa and kale: $7.99
Sahale nut blends: $2.29
Cilantro Chicken: $9.99
Wild Mushroom Quesadilla: $10.99
Premium drinksWater and soft drinks
Energy drinks: $3.99
Mineral water: $3.50
- Bottled water: $2.29
Spirits and cordials
Premium Domestic/Craft: $7.00
White wine, by the glass
Smirnoff, Bombay Original, BACARDI Superior, Captain Morgan Original Spiced, Dewar’s White Label, Jose Cuervo Especial, Jim Beam: $8.50
ABSOLUT, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Black Label, Jack Daniel’s, Jameson: $10.00
Grey Goose, Hendrick’s, Patrón, Crown Royal, Maker’s Mark, Templeton Rye: $12.00
- Cordials: $10.00
Red wine, by the glass
Bollini, Pinot Grigio: $10.00
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Riesling: $10.00
Casa Lapostolle, Sauvignon Blanc: $10.00
Napa Cellars, Chardonnay: $12.00
Kim Crawford, Unoaked Chardonnay: $12.00
- The Show, Cabernet Sauvignon: $9.5
- Terrazas de los Andes, Malbec: $9.5
- Folie à Deux, Merlot: $12.00
- Joel Gott 815, Cabernet Sauvignon: $12.00
- Rodney Strong, Pinot Noir: $12.00
- Chandon Brut Classic: $14.00
- 4.0Based on 29 ReviewsRita V.2018-07-17 18:41:04It's getting better. But for $450 a year, you'd expect something more. Something is missing. Lounge is nice and clean and staff is really nice (of course...Krishna A.2018-06-16 08:06:44Nice lounge but the food is non existent. A couple of soups and excellent coffee. If you travel more than 6 times a year, I think it is worthwhile though,...Jonathon S.2018-06-09 10:16:12So, I want to find a cheap fair, just so I can come back. Sure the chairs look like they've seen their fair share of well traveled bums, but who hasn't?...