- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The Admirals Club Denver sports American Airlines’ new residential design, which premiered at Washington Reagan airport. Spreading across 6,000 square feet, the new Concourse C location has 114 seats—a substantial increase over the previous Concourse A location.
The elegantly-appointed club features comfortable seating around a fireplace, power points at every seat, and locally-inspired touches such as Aspen tree trunks, art pieces celebrating the Rocky Mountain, and a starry sky motif on the ceiling. The club boasts views of the airfield, though the main seating area is located away from the windows and notably darker.
The food selection at Admirals Club has historically been underwhelming, but American Airlines is slowly stepping up its game. The Denver location offers a salad bar, cold cuts, chipotle chicken tacos, black bean sliders, and various other snacks and nibbles. Soft drinks, house wines, and well drinks are complimentary, while premium beverages at available for purchase.
Note: British Airways customers are welcome to use the Admirals Club, per oneworld rules, but are advised to allow 20 minutes to return to Concourse A.
American Airlines Admirals Club at Denver, CO (DEN) welcomes:
- American Airlines Admirals Club members (including Citi® AAdvantage® Executive Card card holders) departing or arriving on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines, a oneworld airline, or JetBlue (except for JetBlue flights to/from Europe) (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Alaska Lounge+ members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines (+2 guests or immediate family)
- Citi® Prestige primary card holders departing on an American Airlines flight within 12 hours.
- American Airlines Admirals Club One-Day pass holders departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline (subject to capacity restrictions.) Passes can be purchased for $59 and used at multiple lounge locations throughout on the same day at Admirals Club lounges (no guests)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (+1 guest)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international fight (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Members of the military may bring in 2 guests or their immediate family.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Qantas airline club members do not have access to American Airlines lounges.
Alaska Lounge+ membership. When flying Alaska or American (+2 guests)
You may have access to American Airlines Admirals Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|