- : 5:00 am - 7:00 pmMon5:00 am - 7:00 pmTue5:00 am - 7:00 pmWed5:00 am - 7:00 pmThu5:00 am - 7:00 pmFri5:00 am - 7:00 pmSat5:00 am - 7:00 pmSun5:00 am - 7:00 pmFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Food for sale
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Opened in March 2017, the American Airlines Admirals Club at Orlando international airport features the airline’s new design with comfortable seating, power outlets at every seat, and complimentary snacks and house drinks.
The following is a typical sample selection. All selections and pricing are subject to change. See the latest menu at aa.com.
- Breakfast: bagels with cream cheese, mini muffins, fruit.
- Snacks: olives, cheese and crackers, cookies, vegetable crudité and snack mixes.
- Water, soft drinks and juices.
- Coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate.
- Trinity Oaks chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Anheuser-Busch or MillerCoors beers.
- House spirits.
Canadian bacon, egg & cheese: $5.99
Breakfast Brioche 5.99
Apple cinnamon pecan yogurt parfait: $4.99
Seasonal fruit cup: $4.99
- Naked Juice 100% juice smoothies: $3.99
Specialty sandwiches (with apple fennel salad or chips and a pickle)
Sunflower chicken: $10.50
Butternut squash and ricotta: $10.50
Turkey, pear and gorgonzola: $10.50
Snacks and small bites
Turkey Florentine Panini: $9.99
Roast Beef and Cheddar Panini: $9.99
Grilled chicken hummus: $9.99
Portobello stack: $9.99
Chicken brie: $9.99
Quesadillas (served with sour cream, pico de gallo and tri-colored tortilla chips)
S’mores by Edward Marc Chocolatier: $3.99
Sweet and savory snacks: $3.99
Sahale nut blends: $2.29
Cilantro Chicken: $9.99
Wild Mushroom Quesadilla: $10.99
Premium drinksWater and soft drinks
Energy drinks: $3.99
Mineral water: $3.50
Bottled water: $2.29
Bottled Sodas: $2.29
Spirits and cordials
Premium Domestic/Craft: $7.00
White wine, by the glass
Smirnoff, Bombay Original, BACARDI Superior, Captain Morgan Original Spiced, Dewar’s White Label, Jose Cuervo Especial, Jim Beam: $8.50
ABSOLUT, Stoli Vanil, Russian Standard, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Black Label, Avión Silver Tequila, Jack Daniel’s, Jameson: $10.00
Ketel One, Grey Goose, Ultimat, Hendrick’s, 10 Cane, Glenlivet, Glenfiddich, Patrón, Crown Royal, Maker’s Mark, Templeton Rye, Angel’s Envy Bourbon, Knob Creek Smoked Maple Bourbon, Pyrat XO Reserve Rum: $12.00
Red wine, by the glass
Bollini, Pinot Grigio: $10.00
Willamette Valley Vineyards, Riesling: $10.00
Casa Lapostolle, Sauvignon Blanc: $10.00
Napa Cellars, Chardonnay: $12.00
Kim Crawford, Unoaked Chardonnay: $12.00
- The Show, Cabernet Sauvignon: $9.5
- Terrazas de los Andes, Malbec: $9.5
- Folie à Deux, Merlot: $12.00
- Joel Gott 815, Cabernet Sauvignon: $12.00
- Rodney Strong, Pinot Noir: $12.00
- Chandon Brut Classic: $14.00
You may have access to American Airlines Admirals Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)
American Airlines Admirals Club at Orlando, FL - International (MCO) welcomes:
- American Airlines Admirals Club members (including Citi® AAdvantage® Executive Card card members) departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline (+2 guests or immediate family)
- American Airlines Admirals Club One-Day pass holders departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline. Passes can be purchased for $59 and used at multiple lounge locations throughout on the same day at Admirals Club lounges (no guests)
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive Card authorized users departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, or a oneworld airline.
- U.S. military personnel traveling in uniform departing on a same-day flight operated by American Airlines.
- Alaska Lounge members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alaska Airlines or American Airlines (+2 guests or immediate family).
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on an international flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (+1 guest)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a three-class nonstop transcontinental flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (no guests)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on an international flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (no guests)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a three-class nonstop transcontinental flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (no guests)
- American Airlines ConciergeKey passengers departing on an same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline (+2 guests)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Executive Platinum customers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Platinum Pro customers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Platinum customers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- First Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Members of the military may bring in 2 guests or their immediate family.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Qantas airline club members do not have access to American Airlines lounges.
When flying Alaska or American (+2 guests)
- 3.5Based on 26 ReviewsJonathan L.2019-12-06 05:56:26600+ flights in the last 5 years. This lounge is quaint and nice. Stylish and unique with a spiral staircase in the center. All the amenities you would...Katelyn W.2019-09-12 07:57:17Carol was absolutely useless. I have never been treated so disrespectfully by anyone in an Admirals Club. She should be fired immediately.Jessica N.2019-08-27 18:02:06Was a tad disappointed in this admirals club. My hubby had mentioned to me upon arrival that this was a new addition to Orlando International Airport at the...Kevin W.2019-06-09 11:16:50I like this club. It is not that big but it was not packed. They have complimentary drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). They have plenty of free snacks....A S.2019-02-27 13:01:19Small lounge, small food selection, mainly snacks, nice barman, makes a mean G&T. .. Remember to tip him. Gents bathroom (singular) is spacious and quite...Corinne L.2019-02-12 18:30:20So nice to have a quiet spot to enjoy in the craziness that we all call the airport! This lounge has a lot of great options for snacks as well as regular...Eric B.2018-07-20 21:26:00It's great that Orlando has an Admiral's Club. This is a two floor layout with a pretty cool central spiral staircase connecting the two levels. They...Matt K.2018-07-16 16:10:15Honestly, this was a really pleasant little Admirals Club in Orlando. It's a two story setup, very clean and great amenities. Started to drop them a...Ches P.2018-03-25 06:01:09Honestly, I had higher expectations for this recently opened lounge. It looks like an open design with a great view of the planes and the central...