Lounge closed: The temporary American Airlines International First Class Dining at Dallas-Ft. Worth airport has closed permanently. Eligible customers are invited to use the new Flagship Lounge and Flagship First Dining area.
Formerly known as the American Airlines Flagship Dining area, the American Airlines International First Class Dining area within the Admirals Club at Dallas Fort Worth Airport Concourse D welcomes American Airlines international First Class passengers and AAdvantage Executive Platinum and oneworld Emerald customers.
A miniature version of the International First Class Lounges that American operates at key hubs, the International First Class Dining area offers a selection of snacks, sandwiches, salads, cold dishes, soups, and desserts. A wide array of alcoholic beverages is available for self service, including Champagne. Cocktails may be ordered from the staff.
A new-concept Flagship Lounge with fresh hot meals prepared on site is scheduled to open in 2017, and will welcome long-haul business class passengers in addition to First Class and top elite customers. Additionally, a new Flagship Dining location with a complimentary full-service restaurant will welcome First Class passengers on three-cabin domestic and transcontinental aircraft. For more information, see our blog post.
The following is a typical sample selection. Menus may change at any time. All food and beverages are complimentary.
"The Fresh Start" (continental breakfast)
- Assorted Danish and bagels.
- Fresh berries with vanilla yoghurt.
- Fresh fruit salad.
- Scrambled eggs.
- Chicken sausage.
- Hash browns.
- Buckeye oatmeal with fruit medley.
- Cereals and granola bars.
- Whole fruits.
"Flagship Café" (light lunch) and "Afternoon Tea" (2:30 p.m. - 5pm)
- Sweet corn fritters.
- Soup du jour.
- Chicken and maple bacon baguette mini-sandwiches
- Tuscan pesto Portobello wraps
- Smoked turkey and brie croissants.
- Salmon salad with dill aioli.
- Mini scones with whipped butter and jam.
- Selection of mini-pastries and Petit Fours.
- Soup du jour.
- Salad bar: mixed green salad with house dressing; pasta salad and balsamic roasted vegetable salad.
- Tangy mustard maple syrup marinated and roasted pork loin with whole grain mustard sauce and roasted seasonal vegetables.
- Mini deli sandwhiches.
- Fresh fruit salad.
- Assorted cheese and crackers.
- Assorted chips and granola bars.
- Whole fresh fruits.
- Cookies and house dessert.
"Late Night Bite"
- Various snacks.
- Coffee, tea, espresso.
- Soft drinks.
- Premium liquors.
- Regional wines.
You may have access to American Airlines International First Class Dining as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
American Airlines International First Class Dining at Dallas, TX - Dallas/Ft. Worth International (DFW) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at aa.com
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on an international flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (+1 guest)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a three-class nonstop transcontinental flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (+1 guest)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Executive Platinum customers departing on or connecting to an international flight, operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline.
- oneworld First Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline.
- oneworld Emerald members departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline. (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For the purpose of Flagship Lounge access, eligible international cities include flights traveling to or from Europe, Asia, Central and South America and Mexico City only. All other international destinations are excluded from the benefit of lounge access.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.