The new American Airlines Flagship Lounge at Miami airport opened late November 2017. Exclusively reserved for international premium and elite passengers and premium transcontinental passengers bound for Los Angeles, the Flagship Lounge Miami opened on the heels of the New York JFK and Chicago locations.
Spanning over 29,000 square feet, with seating for 475 customers, the expansive space—American’s largest Flagship Lounge so far—is outfitted with a variety of seating options catering to work, rest, and relaxation, all with a power outlet within reach.
Amenities include a full complimentary buffet with a broad selection of salads, hot entrees, and desserts; a self-service selection of wines, liquor, and spirits; and shower suites with CO Bigelow bath amenities.
Within the lounge is Flagship Dining, a private 20-seat full-service restaurant reserved exclusively for American Airlines’ international First Class customers (and off-limits to passengers traveling on partner airlines and oneworld elites.) In this sanctuary, guests visiting the lounge after 2pm may enjoy complimentary multi-course meals and a full bar staffed by expert bartenders. The menu, which uses locally-sourced ingredients, will rotate seasonally.
Flagship Lounge menu
The complimentary Flagship Lounge buffet and cooked-to-order menu are available to all guests.
- Cheese board
- House-made pickled vegetables
- Mediterranean board
- Shrimp cocktail shooters
- Chilled crab
- Chilled roasted tenderloin
- Pickled cumin-carrot salad
- Fricassee of chicken
- Pan seared salmon
- Assorted pastries
A la carte: Breakfast (until 11 am)
- Deviled eggs, topped with the chef’s daily choice of accompaniments
- Cashew crusted brioche French toast, with smoked apple and maple compote
- Eggs benedict, thick cut smoked bacon, grilled kale, herbed hollandaise, roasted fingerling sweet potato hash
A la carte: All day (after 11 am)
- Flagship burger: hand formed short-rib, brisket and sirloin burger, with bacon, red onion marmalade, arugula, beef steak tomato
- Wild mushroom flatbread, with goat cheese fontina, mozzarella cheese
- Fresh herb parmesan crusted chicken paillard, with arugula pesto dressed bucatini pasta and balsamic stewed tomatoes
The complimentary Flagship Dining full-service restaurant is exclusively for First Class guests flying on three-cabin aircraft.
- Seasonal frit kabobs
- Fresh baked pastry basket
- Smoked fish platter
- Locally sourced artisanal cheese and meat platter
- Hot and cold breakfast cereal
- Free range eggs
- Create your own omelet
- Roasted tomato, spinach, feta egg white fritata
- Eggs benedict
- Steak, eggs, frites
- Cashew crusted brioche French toast
- Breakfast sides: thick cut apple smoked bacon, hand formed breakfast sausage, roasted sweet and fingerling potato hash, fresh cut seasonal melons and berries
- Fresh squeezed juices
- Tomato bisque
- Smoked duck breast
- Basil infused compressed watermelon
- Caesar salad
- Olive oil poached loch duart salmon
- Braised beef short ribs
- Chimichurri rojo range chicken
- Spiced lentil cake
- Udon noodle bowl
- Flagship burger
- Chocolate trio
- Caramelized apple tart tatin
- Flagship sundae
- NY state artisanal cheese plate
You may have access to American Airlines Flagship Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
American Airlines Flagship Lounge at Miami, FL (MIA) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at aa.com
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on an international flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (+1 guest)
- American Airlines First Class passengers departing on a three-class nonstop transcontinental flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (no guests)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on an international flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (no guests)
- American Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a three-class nonstop transcontinental flight from this airport, or another airport on a same-day itinerary (no guests)
- American Airlines ConciergeKey passengers departing on an same-day flight operated by American Airlines or a oneworld airline (+2 guests)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Executive Platinum customers departing on or connecting to an international flight, operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Platinum Pro customers departing on or connecting to an international flight, operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- American Airlines AAdvantage Platinum customers departing on or connecting to an international flight, operated by American Airlines or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld First Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to an international flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (except for passengers whose status was issued by American Airlines) departing on or connecting to any flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- The Flagship First Dining area is only available for American Airlines First Class passengers traveling on international and transcontinental flights.
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For the purpose of Flagship Lounge access, eligible international cities include flights traveling to or from Europe, Asia, Central and South America and Mexico City only. All other international destinations are excluded from the benefit of lounge access.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- 4.5Based on 25 ReviewsJim S.2018-07-14 08:39:47Flagship lounges are the best. Only available to international travelers traveling in business or first class. They offer an extensive array of food and...E B.2018-07-12 13:54:28The Flagship Lounge is open at gate D30 even though the Admirals club is closed for repairs.We enjoyed much needed rest and a delicious international...Alexa C.2018-05-25 02:55:24If you have a layover and feel like lounging in a luxurious manner, look no further. Although AA has its areas that need improvement, this lounge is...Daniella S.2019-01-19 08:10:17Quieter, sleeker, less cluttered and just feels a notch above the Admiráls Club maybe it's just that there isn't so many people? I took a shower here and...Leela S.2019-05-10 12:21:55The AA Flagship Lounges have really begun to positively color my impression of the airline. They are far, far better than your typical Admirals Club, and...Eric B.2018-12-04 15:41:40American started rolling out their "Flagship Lounges" over the past year or so to provide a distinct and upgraded product for international business and...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.