- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
The Centurion Lounge welcomes American Express Platinum Card and Centurion Card holders (when flying on any airline) as well as Delta SkyMiles Reserve card holders (when flying Delta.)
The club is located in the Tom Bradley International Terminal—an easy hop from Terminal 4, a substantially longer walk from Terminals 5 , 6, and 7, and a bus ride or an extra trip through security from Terminals 1-3. (Find out more about LAX inter-terminal transfers at our Definitive Guide to the LAX Lounge scene.)
American Express The Centurion Lounge LAX design
Spanning across 14,000 square feet, with seating for 200 guests, the American Express Centurion Lounge at Los Angeles airport is the largest location system-wide. The design incorporates American Express’ signature elements—a living wall, an elegant residential decor, designer furniture, power outlets at every seat, and day beds—but LAX passengers have a few extras to look forward to.
Bespoke finishes throughout give the space a trendy and luxurious vibe with hints of LA. In the relaxation area, exquisite carved wood paneling evokes the Hollywood Hills. Near the lobby, a mural by local mixed-media artist Danielle “Ellierex” Garza hints at the State of California’s color palette and official gemstone.
The dramatic bar area sports a striking neon Centurion logo, cathedral ceilings, and slanted windows overlooking an atrium. The lounge receives daylight, though unlike most other clubs, it lacks views over the Tom Bradley International Terminal’s famed video displays.
The “Sunrise” and “Moonrise” zones draw from the popular concept of light therapy to help guests beat jet lag. In the Sunrise room, illuminated walls and a sand-and-desert color palette foster awakening and energy. The Moonrise room boasts a starry-night ceiling and soothing blue hues to help patrons drift into sleep.
American Express The Centurion Lounge LAX amenities
As expected from American Express, the Centurion Lounge at LAX boasts a generous all-day hot buffet. Curated by chef Nancy Silverton, the selection features local ingredients and California-inspired fare, such as: Asparagus Egg Pie, Panettone French Toast, Farro Salad with Fresh Herbs and Feta, Mozza Meatballs, Roasted Beets with Horseradish Vinaigrette, and Butterscotch Budino.
The complimentary full bar serves an excellent selection of premium wines, classic cocktails, and locally-inspired concoctions crafted by mixologist Jim Meehan.
Like its sister location at Dallas-Ft. Worth airport, the Centurion Lounge at Los Angeles airport features a complimentary spa, in partnership with Exhale. Services include chair massages, hand and nail therapies, Reiki treatments, ear reflexology, and light therapy. The spa is bound to be popular, so be sure to inquire early as treatments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Other amenities include a family room with toys and games, elegantly-appointed shower suites stocked with L’Occitane amenities, and noise-buffering work spaces.
For more information, read our blog post.
The following is a typical sample selection; actual choices may vary. All food and drinks are complimentary. The menu has been designed by chef Nancy Silverton. See thecenturionlounge.com for the latest offer.
Continental Breakfast (6:30 am – 7:30 am)
Hot Breakfast (7:30 am – 11:30 am)
- Asparagus Egg Pie
- Panettone French Toast
- Griddled Polenta
- Croissant Bread Pudding the Prosciutto Cotto and Comté
- Ginger Scones
Lunch and dinner (11:30 am - 10:00 pm)
- Farro Salad with Fresh Herbs and Feta
- Mozza Meatballs
- Eggplant Lasagna
- Roasted Beets with Horseradish Vinaigrette
- Confit German Butterball Potatoes
- Butterscotch Budino
Soups and salads (9:00 pm - 9:45 pm)
DrinksCocktails (10:30am – 10:30pm)
- Gate Crasher (non-alcoholic): Seedlip Garden, East Imperial Grapefruit Soda, Cucumber
- Spray Tan (non-alcoholic): Seedlip Spice, Crodino Soda, Orange
- Ray-Bujito: Lustau Manzanilla Papirusa Sherry, Dr. Brown’s Cel-Ray Soda
- Venice Spritz: Bruto Americano, Dark Horse Brut Sparkling Wine, Pellegrino Aranciata
- Lillet Over: Lillet Blanc, Plymouth Gin, Absolut Elyx Vodka
- Private Plane: Bertoux Brandy, Lemon Juice, Amaro Nonino, Aperol
- Maliblue Lagoon: Banks 5 Island Rum, Coconut Water, Pineapple & Lime Juice, Blue Curacao
- Blue Door: Johnnie Walker Black Scotch Whisky, Myers’s Dark Rum, Lemon Juice, Benedictine, Ricard Pastis
- Velvet Rope: Michter’s US 1 Bourbon, Martini Sweet Vermouth, Taylor’s Velvet Falernum, Miracle Mile Forbidden Bitters