Opened in January 2020, the American Express Centurion Lounge at Phoenix Sky Harbor International airport is the fruit of a collaboration between American Express and MAG USA, the company behind Escape Lounges.
The financial institution and lounge operator have partnered to craft a custom 9,500 square foot space in Terminal 4 which hosts both a Centurion Lounge and an Escape Lounge. The two clubs share a common reception area and back-of-the-house facilities. In addition, a portion of the space can be assigned to either lounge in order to minimize crowding at peak times.
The Centurion Lounge, which welcomes exclusively American Express Platinum and Centurion Card members and their guests, is a convivial and elegantly-appointed space with large windows overlooking the tarmac, a posh seating area, convenient work spaces, and a large dining zone.
The elaborate combination of warm tones, high-end furniture, gorgeous natural wood tables, custom flooring, and American Express memorabilia create a distinctive and elaborate vibe.
Amenities include power outlets, fast Wi-Fi, newspapers and magazines, a printer, shower suites, a full hot buffet with freshly prepared Mexican-inspired fare, and a complimentary full bar with cocktails curated by mixologist Jim Meehan.
Due to space constraints, there is no family room, unlike at most other Centurion Lounge locations.
For more information, read our blog post: American Express brings The Centurion Lounge to Phoenix in partnership with the Escape Lounge
American Express The Centurion Lounge at Phoenix, AZ - Sky Harbor International (PHX) welcomes:
- American Express Centurion® card holders (+2 guests or immediate family)
- American Express Platinum Card® holders (+2 guests and children under 2 years old) within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) Proof of age or a lap infant boarding pass required for children under 2.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Card holders departing on a flight operated by Delta, within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) No guests allowed.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business American Express Card holders departing on a flight operated by Delta, within 3 hours of departure and at connection points (no access at final destination.) No guests allowed.
Members can purchase access for additional guests at $50 per person. Access requires confirmed travel plans (standby boarding passes are not eligible.)
- 3.5Based on 7 ReviewsAli R.2020-01-30 11:20:12It was a wonderful surprise to discover the newly opened Centurion Lounge at the Phoenix Airport. It has only been open for 4 days, so greeters and servers...Garry M.2020-01-28 13:17:12Phoenix Lounge is great! Never been busy when I've been here. Nice people. Food is consistent with other Centurion Lounges. Only complaint........ They...Chris W.2020-01-25 16:00:33I realize this is a newly opened lounge but food platters empty for over 30 minutes should not happen. Also, woman at the front desk was short and a little...