Opened on May 24th, 2019 along with the launch of ANA’s much anticipated A380 service between Hawaii and Japan, the ANA Lounge at Honolulu airport welcomes Business Class customers and Star Alliance Gold members. Economy Class passengers may also purchase access to the lounge.
Combined with the adjacent ANA Suite Lounge for First Class passengers, the ANA Lounge is the largest airport club at Honolulu’s Daniel K. Inouye International Airport.
The design of the space draws its inspiration from the art, culture and landscape of Hawaii and Japan. The decor combines Earth tones and natural materials, with references to trees, the sea, and the sky.
The buffet features a selection of Hawaiian and Japanese hot entrees including macadamia crushed mahi mahi, Hawaiian BBQ chicken, vegetable curry, tofu and vegetable chowder, rice bowls, shogayaki ginger fried pork, and meat and tofu.
The lounge features a spacious area for families with toys, and space for little ones to spread out ahead of the flight to Tokyo,
A family room is available in the adjacent ANA Lounge for Business Class customers and Star Alliance Gold members.
Guests may board the aircraft directly from the lounge, thanks to a dedicated jet bridge with direct access to the upper deck of the aircraft where First Class and Business Class seats are located.
You may have access to ANA Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
ANA Lounge at Honolulu, HI (HNL) welcomes:
- ANA First class passengers (+1 guest)
- ANA Business class passengers (+1 guest)
- ANA Premium Economy passengers (no guest)
- ANA Economy passengers (excluding award tickets), for a fee: book online or at the airport
- ANA Diamond Service members, ANA Platinum Service members and ANA Super Flyers Card members departing on a flight operated by ANA or another Star Alliance member (+1 guest)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guest)
Guests must be departing on a flight operated by ANA or another Star Alliance member.
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.