You may have access to ANA Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
ANA Lounge at Okayama (OKJ) welcomes:
- ANA First class passengers (+1 guest)
- ANA Diamond Service members, ANA Platinum Service members departing on a flight operated by ANA or another Star Alliance member (+1 guest)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold Members (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guest)
Guests must be departing on a flight operated by ANA or another Star Alliance member.
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.