- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Sit back and relax. ANA Suite Lounge boasts a full line-up of amenities:
- Be productive or simply relax with complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Freshen up with a shower ahead of your flight.
- Browse a variety of newspapers and magazines.
- Feeling peckish? Head over to the buffet where you’ll find a selection of hot dishes.
- Indulge in a glass of wine or cocktail prior to departure.
You will also find a smoking room and televisions.
You may have access to ANA Suite Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
|ANA (NH)||Aegean (A3)||Air Canada (AC)|
|Air China (CA)||Air India (AI)||Air New Zealand (NZ)|
|Asiana (OZ)||Austrian (OS)||Avianca (AV)|
|Brussels Airlines (SN)||Copa Airlines (CM)||Croatia Airlines (OU)|
|EGYPTAIR (MS)||EVA Air (BR)||Ethiopian Airlines (ET)|
|LOT Polish Airlines (LO)||Lufthansa (LH)||SAS (SK)|
|SWISS (LX)||Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)||Singapore Airlines (SQ)|
|South African Airways (SA)||TAP Air Portugal (TP)||Thai Airways (TG)|
|Turkish Airlines (TK)||United (UA)|
ANA Suite Lounge at Tokyo - Haneda (HND) welcomes:
- ANA First class passengers (+1 guest)
- ANA Diamond Service members departing on a flight operated by ANA or another Star Alliance member (+1 guest)
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
Guests must be departing on a flight operated by ANA or another Star Alliance member.