Elegant, eerily serene, and bathed in daylight, the Asiana First Class Lounge at Seoul-Incheon airport welcomes Asiana and Star Alliance First Class passengers.
Guests will find comfortable seating with ample privacy, a hot buffet, business amenities, massage chairs, and shower suites.
The First Class Lounge near gate 11 replaces the former location near gate 42. While the decor has changed considerably, the amenities are substantially the same. For more information, read our review of the former Asiana First Class Lounge near gate 42.
You may have access to Asiana First Class Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Asiana First Class Lounge at Seoul - Incheon International (ICN) welcomes:
- First Class passengers departing on Asiana Airlines (+1 guest)
- Asiana Club Platinum members departing on Asiana Airlines (+1 guest)
- Asiana Club lifetime Diamond Plus members departing on Asiana Airlines (+1 guest)
- Asiana Club 2-year Diamond Plus members departing on Asiana Airlines in Business class (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
Guests must be departing on a flight operated by Asiana Airlines or another Star Alliance member.