You may have access to Asiana Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Asiana Lounge at Seoul - Gimpo International (GMP) welcomes:
- First Class passengers departing on Asiana Airlines (+1 guest)
- Business Class passengers departing on Asiana Airlines (no guests)
- Economy passengers departing on Asiana Airlines, for a fee (KRW 30,000 per person)
- Asiana Club 2-year Diamond Plus members departing on Asiana Airlines in Economy class (+1 guest)
- Asiana Club Diamond members departing on Asiana Airlines (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Star Alliance Gold Members departing on a Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guest)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guest)
Guests must be departing on a flight operated by Asiana Airlines or another Star Alliance member. Select passengers with lounge access departing on Asiana Airlines may invite up to two additional guests by redeeming miles from their account. Fees vary from 3,000 miles to 4,000 miles per person; see flyasiana.com for additional details.
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.