This brand new lounge opened in July 2015. Description courtesy of Swissport:
Located within the Bristol Airport’s newly extended departure area, the new Aspire Plus lounge is exclusively for adults and combines contemporary design, luxury furniture and a fantastic range of complimentary food and drink.
The lounge also boasts superb views of the rolling Somerset countryside, providing the perfect backdrop to the calm atmosphere of the lounge.
Help yourself to a great range of teas, coffees and soft drinks, or allow us to pour you a glass of your favourite tipple. Simply select your favourite bite to eat from the menu listed.
Create your own hot breakfast roll with crispy bacon, Cumberland sausage or scrambled egg if you are travelling early in the morning, or enjoy a trio of hot miniature pies throughout lunchtime and into the evening.
For those with more of an appetite, sit back and enjoy a delicious bowl of freshly prepared Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli. A light, yet wholesome dish to keep you going until you arrive at your destination. For those with a sweet tooth, sit back and enjoy blueberry or double chocolate muffins, freshly cut cake and our signature cream tea with giant scone and clotted cream.
With a wide selection of premium beers wines and spirits, including exclusive single malt Spey whisky, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
The Aspire Plus lounge comes with newspapers and magazines to read whilst you are in the lounge – in fact the Aspire Plus lounge is the perfect quiet haven in which to catch up on the days news or read about the latest fashion trends in one of the glossy magazines.
The following is a sample selection. Actual offerings may vary. All food and beverages are complimentary except when specified.
Morning (04:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.)
- Cheese and Tomato Omelette
- Crispy Bacon, Cumberland Sausage, Vegetarian Sausage and Scrambled Eggs – build your own
- White/Brown Crusty Batch Roll
- Mini Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel
- Dorset Oat Granola, Choice of Cereals
- Yeo Valley Yoghurts – Strawberry, Raspberry, Apricot, Peach
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Muffins – Blueberry and Double Chocolate
Lunch (10:30 a.m. - close)
- Antipasto bento box platter
- Vegetarian bento box platter
- Cheese board – Roast Pepper and Mozzarella Terrine, Chicken Liver Pate’ Somerset Brie, Stilton and Mature Cheddar and Double Gloucester
- Trio of Pies – Beef n Ale, Chicken and Tarragon and Mini Cottage Pie
- Soup of the Day
- Salads; Pui Lentil and Bean, Spinach Tomato and Basil Pasta Salad, Slices of Wildshire Ham, Tuna Pasta Salad
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
- Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Cream Tea Scones
- Fruit Cake
- Grazing Items
- Corkers Crisps
- Cheese and Biscuits
- Coca Cola
- Diet Coca Cola
- Soda Water
- Tonic Water
- Slimline Tonic
- Bitter Lemon
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- Orange Cordial
- Lime Cordial
- Blackcurrant Cordial
- Still Mineral Water
- Sparkling Mineral Water
- Draught Moretti
- Tiger Beer
- Los Rosmeros Malbec
- Neil Joubet Sauvignon Blanc
- Poco Mas Merlot
- Mannara Gillo Pinot Grigio
- Whispering Hill Rose
- Martel Brandy
- Spey Single Malt Whisky
- Tanquery Gin
- Belvedere Vodka
- Cockburns Port
- Martini Rosso
- Martini Extra Dry
- Fantaniel Prosecco Extra Dry
- PerrierJouet Champagne (charge)
- Cosmopolitan Cocktail (charge)
- Espresso Martini Cocktail (charge)
- Mai Tai Cocktail (charge)
- Elderflower Collins Cocktail (charge)
You may have access to Aspire Plus Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
Air France (AF) KLM (KL)
This lounge welcomes all passengers, regardless of airline and class of service, for a fee.
Aspire Plus Lounge at Bristol (BRS) is available to all travelers for a fee.
Book now at the best price and save time at the airport! We offer instant, secure online bookings through our partner Lounge Pass.
Go to Lounge Pass to complete your booking.