- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary full bar
The British Airways First Class Lounge in Seattle is a small enclave within the larger Terraces Lounge. Both spaces, located on top of Satellite S, share the same reception desk, bar, and showers. Both rooms offer sweeping views over the tarmac and beyond.
British Airways First Class Lounge SEA design
The small First Class room has seating for a dozen persons, and is furnished with two sofas as well as individual chairs. There is also a single cubicle with a self-service computer. The furniture is perhaps more elegant than on the business class side.
Unfortunately though, given oneworld’s generous First Class lounge access policies, and the fact that other airlines such as Asiana also use the lounge, the First Class room often gets crowded.
British Airways First Class Lounge SEA amenities
The food and drink offering is on par with the business class side, which is to say that it’s rather lacking. Food consists exclusively of packaged snacks and shrink-wrapped mini-sandwiches. A broad selection of drinks is available, and a bar tender will craft the cocktail of your choice – however you typically need to order from the bar which is located on the business class side, though servers do occasionally venture in the First Class lounge.
The massaging showers are a highlight, and First Class passengers have priority over business class travelers. The front desk agents will offer to store your belongings while you shower – a nice touch, but don’t expect your seat (or any seat, for that matter) to be available when you come back.
British Airways First Class Lounge SEA bottom line
Overall, we can’t help but wonder why British Airways bothers dedicating space to First Class passengers if the facilities and amenities don’t remotely meet the First Class bar. You may as well sit in the business class portion of the lounge – at least, the space feels less claustrophobic and you’ll be closer to the bar. And given the lack of competition (other airlines with a First Class cabin use the even less exciting The Club at SEA lounge) we don’t expect the situation to improve anytime soon.Airlines
You may have access to British Airways First Class Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)Access rules
The following passengers have access:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.