Note: The British Airways First Class Lounge at San Francisco airport is closed for remodeling through summer 2019. British Airways invites guests to use the China Airlines Dynasty Lounge. Eligible passengers may also use the Cathay Pacific Lounge (9 am – 1 am) and the Japan Airlines Sakura Lounge (11:55 am – 2:55 pm.) Renovations are expected to bring additional seating space as well as a new design.
The British Airways First Class Lounge is an enclave within the larger Terraces Lounge. The dedicated room offers slightly more intimate seating and a dedicated buffet. In reality, though, there’s hardly any difference between the business class and First Class sections—both are located at ground level and offer limited views; the food and beverage spread is essentially the same, and with all oneworld Emerald customers having access to the First Class section, the latter is typically as crowded as the adjacent Terraces Lounge. Besides, access restrictions are hardly enforced. The business center and showers are located over within the larger Terraces Lounge.
You may have access to British Airways First Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
Korean Air (KE)
The following passengers have access:Notes:
View detailed access rules at oneworld.com
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.