- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Grab a seat and take a break ahead of your flight. British Airways Galleries Club features a variety of amenities:
- Make the most of your down time with complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Let the stress of travel melt away with a rejunevating shower.
- Browse a variety of newspapers and magazines.
- Help yourself from a rotating selection of hot dishes.
- Indulge in a glass of wine or cocktail prior to departure.
You may have access to British Airways Galleries Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
|S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)||SriLankan (UL)|
British Airways Galleries Club at Lagos - Murtala Muhammed (LOS) welcomes:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.