Lounge closed: The British Airways Galleries Lounge at Athens airport has closed permanently. Passengers are invited to use the Skyserv Aristotle Onassis Lounge as an alternative.
The British Airways Galleries Lounge at Athens airport features the traditional British-inspired Galleries club design. Opinions on design vary – it’s a matter of taste. But what is certain is that the Athens location is way over due for a refurbishment. The furniture is in abysmal condition, and the whole space feels past its prime.
The lounge is relatively small, which makes sense since British Airways only operates narrow body aircraft to London, but it can get busy at peak times. The amenities are minimalistic – the lounge lacks a bathroom, and power outlets are few and far between.
The highlight is the selection of sandwiches and soft drinks. However, no hard alcohol is available.
You may have access to British Airways Galleries Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
Turkish Airlines (TK)
British Airways Galleries Lounge at Athens - Eleftherios Venizelos International (ATH) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at oneworld.com
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.