- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Grab a seat and take a break ahead of your flight. British Airways Navigator Club Lounge offers the following amenities:
- Connect with your loved ones or catch up on work thanks to complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Refresh with a shower.
- Enjoy a selection of reading materials.
- Help yourself from a rotating selection of hot dishes.
- Relax with an adult beverage.
You may have access to British Airways Navigator Club Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||British Airways (BA)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)|
|Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
The British Airways Navigator Club Lounge at Moscow Domodedovo airport is operated by the local airport authority on behalf of British Airways. It is exclusively reserved for British Airways customers and is not a oneworld lounge.
This lounge welcomes the following passengers:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways (+1 guest)