- CLOSED TEMPORARILYFood:
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
You may have access to British Airways Terraces Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Hainan Airlines (HU)Access rules
British Airways Terraces Lounge at Berlin - Tegel (TXL) welcomes:
- British Airways First passengers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Business Class passengers (Club Europe and Club World) (no guests)
- British Airways Gold Executive Club members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- British Airways Gold Executive Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by British Airways or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to British Airways lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
When departing on American or AlaskaBlogsFoursquare4b9de573f964a520d9c136e3Yelp2.5Based on 7 ReviewsLasse L.2018-08-04 02:48:02This is a very weak lounge, perhaps the worst I have ever seen. And it's landside to boot. There are some comfy chairs, which is good because there is not...Rob P.2016-04-05 03:07:35Pretty weak lounge offering. Some cereal and hard boiled eggs for breakfast, but no hot food at all. Coffee machine worked fine for me. No shower. WiFi...Hu K.2015-08-12 13:20:52Like others say, this is one of the worst lounge you find in Europe. No hot food during the day. Only a few kinds of mediocre sandwiches and chips....CommentsPhotos
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.