Casa Alitalia Roma, the airline’s new flagship lounge at Rome Fiumicino airport, replaces the former Giotto Lounge.
The new space is larger, with a capacity for 115 guests, and was designed in collaboration with Italian architect Marco Piva. The bold, elaborate space aims at embracing Italian elegance and sophistication. The lounge features a library, a large dining area, where chefs cook pasta and pizza in an open kitchen, shower suites, private VIP spaces, as well as a prayer room. Posh designer furniture dots the space, and the layout aims at maximizing privacy.
Like the former Giotto Lounge, the new Casa Alitalia Roma is located entirely below ground and lacks windows. The club serves many airlines, and often gets crowded at peak times.
You may have access to Casa Alitalia Roma 1 as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Thai Airways (TG) United (UA)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
American Airlines (AA) Qatar Airways (QR)
Emirates (EK) Etihad (EY)
The following passengers have access:Notes:
View detailed access rules at alitalia.com
- Alitalia Freccia Alata and Freccia Alata Plus passengers departing on a flight operated by Alitalia or a SkyTeam member (+1 guest or immediate family)
- Alitalia Magnifica and Business Class passengers (no guests)
- Alitalia Lounge Card holders departing on a flight operated by Alitalia (no guests)
- Alitalia American Express Platinum cardholders departing on a flight operated by Alitalia (no guests)
- All passengers departing on a flight operated by Alitalia, for 30 euros (adults), 15 euros (children 2 to 11), free (children under 2) (+1 guest for Club Ulisse members, no guests otherwise)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member (no guests)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Alitalia (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.