The Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge at London Heathrow airport was completely remodeled and expanded in November 2016. The new space boasts the airline’s gorgeous new design concept created by British design studio Studioisle, which emphasizes serenity and relaxation.
Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge LHR design
The delicate alliance of natural materials—gorgeous cherry walls, limestone floors, hardwood ceilings—along with indoor plants, green ceramics, brass highlights, and Asian touches such as the delicate hanging light fixtures and artwork by Chinese artist Han Feng, gives the Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge at London Heathrow airport a cozy, sophisticated and intimate touch. Luxury abounds, but it’s exquisitely understated—a masterful combination of sophistication and authentic residential simplicity.
Privacy is paramount, with oversized coffee tables, elegant dividers, and side tables between seats. There are also eight “cube chairs”—the latest incarnation of the Solus chair, a wrap-around, high backed chair with a built-in side table, coat hook, power outlet, and USB port. Private individual chairs with ottomans face the floor-to-ceiling windows, which reveal exciting views of the tarmac and North runway.
The attention to detail is second to none—while power outlets are available at every seat, they are embedded in the furniture, discretely tucked in little compartments so as to not distract the eye from the smooth shapes and exquisite appearance of the ensemble.
Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge LHR amenities
The noodle bar is the focal point of the lounge. Patrons may order from a variety of specialties including wonton noodle soup, dan dan noodle soup, and Hong Kong-style fish ball noodle soup. All dishes are cooked to order in the open kitchen and served in gorgeous tableware on traditional trays.
For quicker options or more international fare, passengers may turn to the Food Hall, a buffet spread with a variety of snacks, salads and hot dishes, including traditional British dishes.
Beverages include juices, soda, espresso, a variety of teas. A wide range of wines, liqueurs and spirits are available at the bar.
The lounge boasts eight elegant and well appointed shower suites decked in limestone, with a large walk-in rain shower, toilet, sink, and luxurious Aesop bath products.
Other amenities include the Bureau, a business center with several computers and printers, complimentary Wi-Fi, as well as international press.
For more information about the Cathay Pacific Lounges at London Heathrow, see our blog post.
Cooked on order:
- Shrimp and pork wanton noodles, served with pak choi and spring onion in a clear soup broth.
- Dan Dan noodles: wheat noodles in a spicy peanut broth.
- Rick stick noodles, served with crab sticks, poku mushroom and spring onion in a clear broth.
You may have access to Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge at London - Heathrow (LHR) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at cathaypacific.com
- Cathay Pacific or Dragonair First Class passengers (+1 guest)
- Cathay Pacific or Dragonair Class passengers (no guests)
- Marco Polo Club Diamond members departing on any airline (+2 guests)
- Marco Polo Club Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific, Dragonair or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Marco Polo Club Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific or Dragonair (no guests)
- Cargo Clan Elite members departing on a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific, Dragonair or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members departing on a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific, Dragonair or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by Cathay Pacific, Dragonair or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, are not eligible for lounge access when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- American Airlines Admirals Club members do not have access to Cathay Pacific and Dragonair lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.