Description courtesy of China Southern:
After the security check, travelers can find the spacious and bright Sky Pearl Lounge on the right side along the horizontal elevator in the departure terminal. Covering an area of 707.4sqm, the lounge can hold 160 travelers to its utmost.
Sky Pearl Lounge is divided into a bigger member rest area and a smaller business class traveler rest area.
Sky Pearl Lounge is specifically composed of a service area, rest areas, a dining area, a business center, a smoking room, bathrooms and supportive areas including baggage depository, lookout front, film-watching area, massage area, internet navigation area, children’s area and a collection display area. Also in the lounge, boarding alert, flight information inquiry, ticket changing, member service, business support facilities, baggage depository, buffet, entertainment, massage, wireless network access and mobile phone charging services are also available.
You may have access to China Southern Sky Pearl Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) China Southern (CZ) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
The following passengers have access:Notes:
View detailed access rules at skyteam.com and csair.com
- China Southern Business Class passengers departing on a same–day flight.
- China Southern Sky Pearl Silver members departing on a same–day flight operated by China Airlines (no guest)
- China Southern Sky Pearl Gold members departing on a same–day flight operated by China Airlines or another SkyTeam member (+1 guest)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.