Delta Sky Club
This lounge has closed permanently.
Lounge closed: The Delta Sky Club near the Gate Information Center closed permanently in June 2021. A new Sky Club is now open near gates D3-D4.
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Premium drinks for sale
- Air conditioning
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Food & Beverages
The Sky Club offers a complimentary selection of breakfast options, snacks, soups and salads, and basic alcoholic drinks. Additionally, this location offers premium drinks for sale ("THE BAR.") Selections may vary. See the full menu at delta.com.
- Locally sourced bagels.
- Honey wheat English muffin, English muffin.
- Mini muffins: banana, blueberry, chocolate chip.
- Spreads: Orange marmalade, grape jam, strawberry preserves, cream cheese, margarine spread, butter, honey, peanut butter.
- Cereals: Raisin Bran®, Cheerios®, Corn Flakes®, granola; skim and 2% milk; oatmeal.
- Fruit: Apples, oranges, bananas, fruit salad.
- Strawberry and honey vanilla yogurt.
- Hard boiled eggs.
Lunch and dinner
- Bar snacks: pretzel mix, nut mix, mixed raisins, popcorn, olives (country olive mix, Mediterranean meze & Nicoise.)
- Marinated mushrooms.
- Crackers and dips: Tomato basil flatbread crackers, classic hummus, olive tapenade, garlic & herb spread, peppercorn parmesan spread.
- Veggies and dips: carrots, celery, broccoli, pepper strips, ranch vegetable dip.
- Fruit: Apples, oranges, bananas.
- Soups: tomato and garden vegetable, Italian wedding.
- Salads: lettuce spring mix, chicken with cranberry & pecan, balsamic dressing, ranch dressing.
- Desserts: assorted cheesecakes, dark chocolate chunk and raisin oatmeal cookies.
- Soft drinks.
- Coffee, espresso, tea.
- Beer: Miller Lite, local craft.
- Red wine: Dona Paula Malbec, Trinity Oaks Pinot Noir.
- White wine: Trinity Oaks Chardonnay, Frontera Sauvignon Blanc.
- Bombay Sapphire.
- Bacardi Rum.
- Jack Daniel’s.
- Cutty Sark.
- Baileys Irish cream.
Premium drinks ("THE BAR")
Beer: $3 per glass or bottle
- Blue Moon
- Stella Artois
- Ayinger Celebrator
- Mionetto Prosecco Brut, Italy: $7/ 28
- Taittinger Prestige Blanc, Champagne: $12 / 48
- Perrier-Jouet Champagne (half-bottle): $22
- Pinot Grigio Banfi Le Rime, Tuscany, Italy: $7 / 28
- Matua Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand: $7 / 28
- Jean-Luc Columbo Rose, Provence, France: $7 / 28
- Mer Soleil Silver Unoaked Chardonnay, Monterey, California: $ 9 / 36
- Bodegas Ramon Bilbao Rioja Crianza, Spain: $7 / 28
- Decoy by Duckhorn Pinot Noir, Sonoma, California: $8 / 32
- J. Lohr Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, California: $ 10 /40
- Old Fashioned
- Hemingway Daiquiri
- Gin Fizz
- Bloody Mary
- Hangar One: $6
- Tito’s: $6
- Chopin: $8
- Belvedere: $8
- Ketel One: $8
- Grey Goose: $8
- Tanqueray 10: $6
- Hendrick’s: $8
- Captain Morgan Spiced: $6
- Woodford Reserve: $6
- Bulleit Rye: $8
- Crown Royal: $8
- Johnnie Walker Black: $8
- Glengoyne 12: $8
- Laphroaig: $8
- Macallan 12: $8
- Don Julio Anejo: $8
- Casa Amigo Blanco: $8
- Herradura Reposado: $8
- Deleon Platinum: $8
- Del Maguey Vida: $8
- Courvoisier VSOP: $8
- Cointreau: $6
- Frangelico: $6
- Sambuca Romana: $6
- Campari: $6
- Grand Marnier: $8
3.0 / 5, based on 62 reviews
Bruce K.Times have changed and what used to be an open and roomy space is no longer. Today's visit was definitely an improvement over the screaming babies and...
Neha P.Obviously many of the poor reviews here are based on the current state of the FLL skyclub (Fall 2019). But for good reason. This club is extremely small,...
Fernando S.This is a simple lounge (although it's supposed to be remodeled soon along with the terminal). The staff is super nice and helpful. My flight was delayed...
Andrew S.I was surprised to see a Delta Sky Club at the Ft. Lauderdale airport. The club is smaller than most other clubs but being at a smaller airport, that is to...
Bill F.Dark & cramped is being kind, the bartender Brie Callahan as I looked at the whiskey offerings on the back shelf stated in a short curt voice "nothing back...
Jonathan P.This current Delta Sky Lounge at Fort Lauderdale is horrendous. It is cramped, windowless. There is not adequate seating, the food offerings are weak and...
Jadene P.Club has been redesigned and is much better than before, but it's still too small for this airport and the amount of traffic that comes through. Great...
Thomas D.Horrible, and it's gotten worse. As a Sky Club Member and, depending on the year, a Platinum or Diamond Medallian customer of Delta, this Sky Club ranks...
Allister D.This Sky Club is just right. There's enough seating, it's clean, has private rooms with cubicles for individuals who'd like to work on their personal stuff,...
They renovated and destroyed everything that it had been. It now feels like a hospital waiting room
with better furniture. Food is blah and the chargers on tables don’t work. Not a good Delta lounge. They should have just refreshed the old one.
They keep this Sky Club so cold that people leave to go to gate. Its around 64 degrees. Every time we bring it up to desk, they say its controlled by corporate office. Not much customer care in that statement. 75 degrees outside and freezing inside.