Opened in June 2017 as part of Delta’s move to Terminals 2 and 3, the new Delta Sky Club at Los Angeles airport Terminal 3 is located in the footprint of the former Virgin America Loft, and provides comfortable seating, Wi-Fi, as well as complimentary snacks and alcoholic beverages.
The food spread includes a charcuterie board, a build-your-own taco bar, and various healthier options.
Delta also operates another Sky Club in Terminal 2. While Terminals 2 and 3 are not connected airside, Delta operates a shuttle bus between the two terminals (allow at least 20 minutes to switch terminals.)
Delta is planning a new SkyClub between Terminals 2 and 3 which is projected to opened in 2021.
For more information, see our blog post: The Great LAX Reshuffle: How To Find Your Lounge.
You may have access to Delta Sky Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
China Southern (CZ) GOL (G3) Virgin Atlantic (VS) Virgin Australia (VA)
Delta Sky Club at Los Angeles, CA (LAX) welcomes:
- Delta Sky Club members departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Sky Club one-day pass holders departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta First Class, Delta One, and full-fare economy passengers departing on a same-day transcontinental flight (no guests)
- Delta One passengers departing on a same-day international flight (no guests)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member (no guests)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta (+1 guest)
- American Express Platinum and Centurion Card® members departing or arriving on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Reserve Credit Card holders.
- Members with an Executive membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) at no cost, and bring up to two additional guests for $29 per guest per Club visit.
- Members with an Individual Membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) for $29 per guest per club visit.
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
When flying Delta
- 3.5Based on 294 ReviewsJesse L.2019-09-11 07:43:05It was our first time checking out this lounge not bad had great food with a couple of coffees and some water I was able to use the restroom and be ready to...Angie C.2019-09-08 18:45:27Just another great perk of being a Platinum Amex Customer!!! Staff was amazing. The Wi-Fi was so fast!Lottie S.2019-07-26 09:31:39I'm not sure what rock I've been living under, but using your Amex to have access to the Delta Sky Club is definitely the way to go. Terminal 3 sucks, and...Thammasathith B.2019-05-02 17:51:40This lounge is extra awesome if you have the Amex platinum which gets you in for free if you're flying delta. As I find reasons to not give it 4 stars, I...Dean B.2019-04-26 17:40:19Wow that was a bad experience! I flew a paid-first-class round trip Vegas-Cabo-Vegas. Went into Sky Club with a friend, another Amex mbr, and the attendant...Joseph M.2019-04-15 18:28:06Not the best day here but I'll be back. Flights delayed, power out in terminal 2. Receptionist tried to talk me out of coming in. Obviously club needs...Lulu B.2018-08-13 21:27:11Checked in for breakfast and had scrambled eggs and fruit. They offer pastries, orange juice, coffee, tea, water, alcohol, yogurt, free wi-fi service, &...Matt M.2018-06-20 07:43:48I've been to a ton of other Sky Clubs and this is by far one of the worst. That being said, it's not Delta's fault. They recently switched terminals and...Erik L.2018-06-14 05:47:58Very mediocre airport lounge. Small space, uncomfortable seating, really basic food and drinks. Honestly better to just hangout by the gate and pay for...