The Delta Sky Club is the only airline club at New Orleans Louis Armstrong airport, and in the entire state of Louisiana. Conveniently located by gate D4, the lounge is adjacent to the security checkpoint, and a stone’s throw away from most Concourse D gates.
Delta Sky Club members and SkyTeam international business class passengers are welcome, along with passengers of all other airlines, regardless of class of service—for a hefty $55 fee.
Delta Sky Club MSY design
Physically, the Delta Sky Club at New Orleans airport is a single compact rectangular room. The design is unremarkable—the venerable lounge pre-dates Delta’s efforts at a modern or local décor—but the space boasts large windows with a view of the tarmac, and the carpet and furniture were recently refreshed. There is also a hint of New Orleans: a collection of beads across the reception desk.
The single room is home to a reception desk, seating area, business corner, bar, buffet, and a small dining zone with a handful of tables. Due to space constraints, the seating layout is compact, with relatively little privacy or space to walk around, but the seats are comfortable, and come with side tables and built-in power and USB ports.
For a slightly more secluded environment, look for the small relaxation room—really, a nook behind the reception desk—with high-backed chairs and convivial group seating around a coffee table.
Laptop users will find tabletop seating along the window to the right when entering, with a front-row view over the tarmac and gate D3.
While the Delta Sky Club at New Orleans airport is a no-thrills facility, the staff is a stellar: both the reception and bar staff are genuinely welcoming and helpful.
Delta Sky Club MSY amenities
The Delta Sky Club at New Orleans airport offers a set of essential amenities for domestic travel.
The buffet spread includes snacks, two soups, green lettuce, a potato salad, and a chicken salad. That’s a far cry from Delta’s offering at hubs and major airports, but nevertheless an enjoyable amenity. On the drinks front, patrons will find a digital Starbucks espresso machine along with an assortment of syrups, a hydration station with infused water, and a selection of teas. Soft drinks and juices are available from the bar, which also offers complimentary house wine and well drinks, as well as a large selection of premium alcoholic beverages for purchase.
There is no business center per se, but in the rear of the lounge are a W-Fi printer as well as a shredder. Newspapers and magazines are also available throughout the lounge.
The bathroom features Malin+Goetz amenities. There are no showers at this location.
Delta Sky Club MSY bottom line
The Delta Sky Club at New Orleans airport is a basic but pleasant lounge which meets essential needs. The club features large windows, comfortable seats with handy power outlets, complimentary and fast Wi-Fi, a basic selection of soups and salads, and complimentary alcoholic drinks. There are no bells and whistles, and the club does gets busy at peak times and offers relatively little privacy.
With no competition on ground services, Delta should have little incentive to improve. Yet, a new lounge is included in the blueprint of the new terminal currently under construction. Plans call for a two-story club boasting the airline’s latest design (although the actual floor space isn’t expected to increase significantly.) The new club is scheduled to open in late 2018 at the earliest.
- Locally sourced bagels.
- Honey wheat English muffin, English muffin.
- Mini muffins: banana, blueberry, chocolate chip.
- Spreads: Orange marmalade, grape jam, strawberry preserves, cream cheese, margarine spread, butter, honey, peanut butter.
- Cereals: Raisin Bran®, Cheerios®, Corn Flakes®, granola; skim and 2% milk; oatmeal.
- Fruit: Apples, oranges, bananas, fruit salad.
- Strawberry and honey vanilla yogurt.
- Hard boiled eggs.
Lunch and dinner
- Bar snacks: pretzel mix, nut mix, mixed raisins, popcorn, olives (country olive mix, Mediterranean meze & Nicoise.)
- Marinated mushrooms.
- Crackers and dips: Tomato basil flatbread crackers, classic hummus, olive tapenade, garlic & herb spread, peppercorn parmesan spread.
- Veggies and dips: carrots, celery, broccoli, pepper strips, ranch vegetable dip.
- Fruit: Apples, oranges, bananas.
- Soups: tomato and garden vegetable, Italian wedding.
- Salads: lettuce spring mix, chicken with cranberry & pecan, balsamic dressing, ranch dressing.
- Desserts: assorted cheesecakes, dark chocolate chunk and raisin oatmeal cookies.
- Soft drinks.
- Coffee, espresso, tea.
- Beer: Miller Lite, local craft.
- Red wine: Dona Paula Malbec, Trinity Oaks Pinot Noir.
- White wine: Trinity Oaks Chardonnay, Frontera Sauvignon Blanc.
- Bombay Sapphire.
- Bacardi Rum.
- Jack Daniel’s.
- Cutty Sark.
- Baileys Irish cream.
You may have access to Delta Sky Club as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any SkyTeam member airline.
Aeroflot (SU) Aerolineas Argentinas (AR) Aeromexico (AM) Air Europa (UX) Air France (AF) Alitalia (AZ) China Airlines (CI) China Eastern (MU) Czech Airlines (OK) Delta (DL) Garuda Indonesia (GA) KLM (KL) Kenya Airways (KQ) Korean Air (KE) Middle East Airlines (ME) Saudia (SV) TAROM (RO) Vietnam Airlines (VN) Xiamen Airlines (MF)
Delta Sky Club at New Orleans, LA (MSY) welcomes:Notes:
View detailed access rules at skyteam.com and delta.com (house rules, access and policies)
- Delta Sky Club members departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Sky Club one-day pass holders departing on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta First Class, Delta One, and full-fare economy passengers departing on a same-day transcontinental flight (no guests)
- Delta One passengers departing on a same-day international flight (no guests)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member (no guests)
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Delta (+1 guest)
- American Express Platinum and Centurion Card® members departing or arriving on a same-day Delta flight (no guests)
- Delta Reserve Credit Card holders.
- Members with an Executive membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) at no cost, and bring up to two additional guests for $29 per guest per Club visit.
- Members with an Individual Membership may access Delta Sky Club with up to 2 guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under 21 years of age) for $29 per guest per club visit.
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
- 3.5Based on 42 ReviewsMarc K.2019-05-31 19:16:14Jam packed It's consultant go-home day so not unexpectedly so. The food assortment was stingy and snacks were spartan. The Atlanta lounge is my benchmark,...Rob P.2019-05-17 14:22:03Tiny lounge but I don't care because as I walked in they were serving pre peeled shrimp and oysters!!! Never seen that before in any airline club let alone...Sheri C.2019-04-17 19:10:33The club here is quite smaller than the other locations I have visited. Stopped in on the first leg of my international journey. The service was great,...Perry N.2018-08-08 13:19:11This Sky Club is convenient with all of the amenities and great local food, gumbo, mussalettas, etc.!Lesley L.2018-07-01 14:49:06I don't do Sky Clubs often, but this was close to my gate at MSY, and I was there early, so I bought a pass. It was on the smallish side, but has decent...Susan M.2018-04-26 17:08:42This was one of the smallest sky clubs I have ever visited. There weren't enough seats available for everyone that entered. Some folks were left standing...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.