Description courtesy of dnata:
The lounge is located on Level 3 in the Transit Area of Terminal 1 and is easily accessible. It is less than 1 minute from central immigration.
The 860 square meter lounge can accommodate more than 200 passengers and offers the following facilities and amenities:
- Premium buffet menu designed by Executive Chef at dnata Singapore featuring local dishes such as laksa, satay and chicken rice, as well as regional and international cuisine
- Open beverage bar with selection of soft drinks, juices, wines and spirits
- Dedicated dining area
- Collaboration with Hudson’s Coffee from Melbourne, offering café-grade coffee machines, superior coffee beans, and baristas in the lounge during the morning hours
- New individual and couples sofa seating with improved comfort and privacy
- Each seat is equipped with a personal universal power outlet and USB charging points for mobile phones, tablets and laptops
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Fully equipped work zones
- A mixture of hard wood floors and carpets are used to reduce the ambient noise
- A ‘silent’ no announcement policy to maintain a quiet environment
- Toilets and showers with a dedicated facility for customers with reduced mobility
- VIP room is available exclusively for pre-bookings
You may have access to Dnata Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
Finnair (AY) Japan Airlines (JL)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
Air France (AF) Delta (DL) KLM (KL)
Air Mauritius (MK) Bangkok Airways (PG) Fiji Airways (FJ)
The following passengers have access:
- Pay-in customers: relax at the lounge no matter what airline you're flying. Purchase access now in order guarantee your spot, and save time and money.
- All passengers, regardless of airline and class of service, for a fee.
- Select premium customers and elite members departing on an airline served by this lounge (see airlines served).
- oneworld Emerald, Sapphire & Ruby card holders departing on a flight operated by a oneworld carrier.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus and Elite card holders departing on a flight operated by a SkyTeam carrier.
- Priority Pass members.
- Lounge Club members.
Get access to Dnata Lounge and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
- 3.5Based on 19 ReviewsSudipto G.2019-07-18 07:13:31Best PP lounge in Changi T1. Food options are good and so are the drinks. They have plenty of seating and outlets as well. Showers are available as well...Goku U.2018-12-12 13:59:08We arrived at 4am and started our priority pass lounge hoping at Dnata. When we walked up, they literally had to open the door locks even though the lounge...Vincent L.2018-05-29 23:09:06A superb lounge that, while not blingy like the flagship lounges of Middle Eastern airlines, still has lots of amenities for everyone and can fit lots of...Joyce L.2018-04-19 02:41:31I am a fan of this lounge. Stayed at multiple lounges and this is another great option, especially if you are in terminal 1. This lounge has the most food...Angela R.2018-04-02 15:51:37THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AIRPORTS, EVER. I told my husband that if I had the chance, I would go back to Singapore just to see this airport, hah....