You may have access to Air China Premium Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any Star Alliance member airline.
ANA (NH) Aegean (A3) Air Canada (AC) Air China (CA) Air India (AI) Air New Zealand (NZ) Asiana (OZ) Austrian (OS) Avianca (AV) Brussels Airlines (SN) Copa Airlines (CM) Croatia Airlines (OU) EVA Air (BR) Egyptair (MS) Ethiopian Airlines (ET) LOT Polish Airlines (LO) Lufthansa (LH) SAS (SK) SWISS (LX) Shenzhen Airlines (ZH) Singapore Airlines (SQ) South African Air (SA) TAP Air Portugal (TP) Thai Airways (TG) Turkish Airlines (TK) United (UA)
Air China Premium Lounge at Guangzhou - Baiyun International (CAN) welcomes:
- Air China First Class passengers (+1 guest)
- Air China Business class passengers (+1 guest)
- Air China Platinum card, Gold Card and Silver card holders departing on an Air China flight.
- First Class passengers departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- Star Alliance Gold members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (+1 guest)
- United Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members departing on an international Star Alliance flight (no guests)
Get access to Air China Premium Lounge and 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass: Save 10%!
When flying Star Alliance
When flying Star Alliance. Worldwide membership only.