- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
Grab a seat and take a break ahead of your flight. Finnair Business Lounge offers the following amenities:
- Connect to Wi-Fi, get last minute work-done, or download entertainment ahead of your flight.
- Let the stress of travel melt away with a rejunevating shower.
- Enjoy a selection of hot entrees.
- Choose from a variety of complimentary alcoholic beverages.
You may have access to Finnair Business Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
|S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)||SriLankan (UL)|
The following passengers have access:
- Finnair Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- Finnair Plus Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Finnair or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- Finnair Plus Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by Finnair or other oneworld carriers (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald and Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by Finnair or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Access may also be purchased for 48 Euros or with Finnair Plus points online or at the reception desk from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to Finnair lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.