You may have access to Finnair Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (S7) SriLankan (UL)
The following passengers have access:Notes:
View detailed access rules at finnair.com
- Finnair Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- Finnair Plus Platinum and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Finnair or other oneworld carriers (+1 guest)
- Finnair Plus Silver members departing on a same-day flight operated by Finnair or other oneworld carriers (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald and Sapphire members departing on a same-day flight operated by Finnair or another oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Access may also be purchased for 48 Euros or with Finnair Plus points online or at the reception desk from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Guests must be departing on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines and Qantas customers who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to Finnair lounges unless their ticket or status qualifies.