Grab a seat and take a break ahead of your flight. Garuda Indonesia Business Class Lounge offers the following amenities:
- Connect to Wi-Fi, get last minute work-done, or download entertainment ahead of your flight.
- Enjoy a selection of hot entrees.
- Relax with an adult beverage.
You may have access to Garuda Indonesia Business Class Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)||Air Europa (UX)|
|Air France (AF)||China Airlines (CI)||China Eastern (MU)|
|Czech Airlines (OK)||Delta (DL)||Garuda Indonesia (GA)|
|ITA Airways (AZ)||KLM (KL)||Kenya Airways (KQ)|
|Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)||Saudia (SV)|
|TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)||Xiamen Airlines (MF)|
Garuda Indonesia Business Class Lounge at Jakarta - Soekarno - Hatta International (CGK) welcomes:
- Garuda Indonesia Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles Platinum members departing on a same-day flight operated by a SkyTeam member (+1 guest)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.