Grab a seat and take a break ahead of your flight. Garuda Indonesia Executive Lounge offers the following amenities:
- Catch up on work thanks to complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Help yourself from a rotating selection of hot dishes.
- Relax with an adult beverage.
You will also find a smoking room.
Garuda Indonesia Executive Lounge at Bali - Denpasar Ngurah Rai International (DPS) welcomes:
- Garuda Indonesia Business Class passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles Platinum members departing on a same-day flight operated by a SkyTeam member (+1 guest)
- Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles EC+ and Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by a SkyTeam member, using miles (no guests)
- International First and Business Class passengers departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members departing on or connecting to/from a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member, in any class of service (+1 guest)
- Guests must be traveling on any flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Member must remain with the guests at all times during the visit.
- Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and not on arrival, unless you are connecting to a domestic flight or other qualifying international flight.
You may have access to Garuda Indonesia Executive Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following SkyTeam member airlines only.
|Aerolineas Argentinas (AR)||Aeromexico (AM)||Air Europa (UX)|
|Air France (AF)||China Airlines (CI)||China Eastern (MU)|
|Czech Airlines (OK)||Delta (DL)||Garuda Indonesia (GA)|
|ITA Airways (AZ)||KLM (KL)||Kenya Airways (KQ)|
|Korean Air (KE)||MEA Middle East Airlines (ME)||Saudia (SV)|
|TAROM (RO)||Vietnam Airlines (VN)||Xiamen Airlines (MF)|