Hainan Airlines Lounge Static Area
- Complimentary cold buffet
- Complimentary hot buffet
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Air conditioning
- Newspapers and magazines
The Hainan Airlines VIP Lounges in Urumqi opened on August 17, 2011. Designed by a renowned Taiwanese designer, it has a homey environment as well as modern facilities. It has a caring environment as well as modern facility. The Urumqi VIP lounge is divided into two areas: static area and dynamic area. The total area of the lounge is 398 square meters and can cater up to 85 guests at once.
The static area is located 15 meters to the right after the security checkpoint. With an area of about 198 square meters, it can accommodate 25 passengers at once. The lounge is spacious, quiet, and offers dining services. The rest area is equipped with entertainment facilities such as television and internet access. The business area is designed with a charming ambience separated by a wall of plants.
Hainan Airlines Lounge Static Area at Urumqi - Diwopu Intl (URC) welcomes:
- Hainan Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same–day flight.
- Hainan Airlines Fortune Wings Club Platinum members departing on a same–day flight operated by Hainan Airlines (+1 guest, +1 child under 18yo)
- Alaska MVP Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Hainan.
- Alaska MVP Gold 75K members departing on a same-day flight operated by Hainan.
View detailed access rules at hainanairlines.com
You may have access to Hainan Airlines Lounge Static Area as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)|
|Hainan Airlines (HU)|