- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Air conditioning
- Newspapers and magazines
Hawaiian inter-island business class passengers cannot use the Plumeria Lounge, but have access to the Premier Club.
Despite its flagship status, the Plumeria Lounge is hardly a haven a luxury. The club boasts an elegant and serene residential design with hardwood floors, sheer curtains, and plush seats. But the lounge routinely operates at capacity and finding a seat can be challenging. At peak times, Hawaiian Airlines cordons off a space for international business class passengers.
The food selection consists of snacks, instant noodles, and mini-sandwiches—a paltry offering for a premium lounge. Drinks include self-service soda, coffee, beer, and wine. There are no other amenities to speak of, save for Wi-Fi.
Hawaiian Airlines The Plumeria Lounge at Honolulu, HI (HNL) welcomes:
- Hawaiian Airlines Business Class passengers departing on a same-day international flight.
- Hawaiian Airlines First Class passengers departing on a same-day flight to the mainland East Coast (New York, Boston, Orlando)
- Hawaiian Airlines Pualani Platinum members departing on a same-day international flight (+1 guest.)
- All Hawaiian Airlines passengers departing on domestic or international same-day flight, for $40 USD ($35 for Gold members, $30 for Platinum members.)
Hawaiian inter-island business class passengers and Premier Club members whose boarding pass does not qualify for Plumeria Lounge access are invited to visit the Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club.
You may have access to Hawaiian Airlines The Plumeria Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
|Hawaiian Airlines (HA)|
3.5 / 5, based on 131 reviews