Opened in may 2017, the new Icelandair Saga Lounge at Reykjavik is a stunning architectural masterpiece that pays homage to the natural beauty of Iceland.
With Earth tones, volcanic rocks, wooden finishes, mesh curtains, and a gorgeous circular fireplace, the Saga Lounge boasts a homely and timeless décor, along with panoramic views over the Reykjanes peninsula and Faxaflói bay.
The lounge was designed with privacy in mind, with a large number of pleasantly isolated solo seats, as well as individual recliners facing the view, all outfitted with side tables and power outlets.
Amenities include a hot buffet, two shower suites, Wi-Fi, and a family room.
Note: passengers traveling to destinations outside the Schengen zone should allow additional time for passport control at terminal D. Passengers bound for the US should allow even more time for additional identity and security checks.
You may have access to Icelandair Saga Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following Star Alliance member airlines only.
Lufthansa (LH) United (UA)
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Finnair (AY)
Alaska Airlines (AS) Icelandair (FI) airBaltic (BT)
The following passengers have access:
- Icelandair Saga Class and Economy Comfort passengers departing on a same-day flight (no guests)
- Icelandair Saga Gold and Silver members departing on a same-day Icelandair flight (+1 guest)
- Mastercard Icelandair Business, Mastercard Icelandair Platinum, and Mastercard Icelandair Premium cardholders (no guest)
- Premium Vildarkort Landsbankans and Premium Vildarviðskiptakort Landsbankans cardholders (no guest)
- Platinum Business Travel and Premium World Card cardholders issued by Arion bank (no guest)
- Business Platinum Card and Visa Platinum Premium Card issued by Kvika cardholders (no guest)
- Alaska Airlines MVP Gold members departing on a same-day flight operated by Icelandair (+1 guest)
- Alaska Airlines MVP Gold 75K members departing on a same-day flight operated by Icelandair (+1 guest)
When departing on American or Alaska