- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Newspapers and magazines
Sit back and relax. JAL Diamond Premier Lounge offers a range of essential amenities:
- Connect with your loved ones or catch up on work thanks to complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Let the stress of travel melt away with a rejunevating shower.
- Enjoy a selection of reading materials.
- Head over to the buffet for a selection of snacks, refreshments, and light fare.
- Relax with an adult beverage.
Other amenities at JAL Diamond Premier Lounge include a smoking room.
You may have access to JAL Diamond Premier Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
|S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7)||SriLankan (UL)|
JAL Diamond Premier Lounge at Tokyo - Haneda (HND) welcomes:
- JAL First Class passengers departing or connecting to/from a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- JMB Diamond, JGC Premier departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be confirmed on the same flight.
- “A same day flight” includes flights departing up until 2 a.m. the next day.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.