- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Baggage storage
- Newspapers and magazines
Grab a seat and take a break ahead of your flight. JAL Diamond Premier Lounge features a variety of amenities:
- Be productive or simply relax with complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Browse a variety of newspapers and magazines.
- Choose from a variety of snacks and light fare, available throughout the day.
- Enjoy a variety of wines and complimentary cocktails.
JAL Diamond Premier Lounge also offers a smoking room and baggage storage.
You may have access to JAL Diamond Premier Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
JAL Diamond Premier Lounge at Tokyo - Haneda (HND) welcomes:
- JAL First Class passengers departing or connecting to/from a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- JMB Diamond, JGC Premier departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be confirmed on the same flight.
- “A same day flight” includes flights departing up until 2 a.m. the next day.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.