- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soups
- Complimentary finger food
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Description courtesy of Japan Airlines:
Based on the design concept of a Japanese presence, Japanese materials are arranged to give a modern prestigious and sophisticated atmosphere. The new Premier Lounge is designed for passengers with different travel purposes, such as business trips or group/family travel, to relax comfortably. With convenient power outlet in each seat, passengers can feel free to charge mobile phone or PC before the flight.
You may have access to JAL Diamond Premier Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
JAL Diamond Premier Lounge at Okinawa - Naha International (OKA) welcomes:
- JAL First Class passengers departing or connecting to/from a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- JMB Diamond, JGC Premier departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be confirmed on the same flight.
- “A same day flight” includes flights departing up until 2 a.m. the next day.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.