You may have access to JAL Domestic Sakura Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline.
American Airlines (AA) British Airways (BA) Cathay Dragon (KA) Cathay Pacific (CX) Finnair (AY) Iberia (IB) Japan Airlines (JL) LATAM Airlines Brasil (JJ) LATAM Airlines Chile (LA) Malaysia Airlines (MH) Qantas (QF) Qatar Airways (QR) Royal Air Maroc (AT) Royal Jordanian (RJ) S7 Airlines (Siberia Airlines) (S7) SriLankan (UL)
JAL Domestic Sakura Lounge at Osaka - Kansai International (KIX) welcomes:
- JAL First Class passengers departing or connecting to/from a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- JAL Business Class passengers departing or connecting to/from a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- JMB Diamond, JGC Premier, and JMB Sapphire and JAL Global Club members departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest, additional 2 guests with coupons)
- JMB Crystal members departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight, in exchange for a coupon (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be confirmed on the same flight.
- “A same day flight” includes flights departing up until 2 a.m. the next day.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.