- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary house wine and beer
- Complimentary liquor
- Baggage storage
- Flight information monitors
- Newspapers and magazines
Sit back and relax. JAL Sakura Lounge offers the following amenities:
- Connect to Wi-Fi, get last minute work-done, or download entertainment ahead of your flight.
- Browse a variety of newspapers and magazines.
- Help yourself from a selection of snacks and beverages.
- Quench your thirst at the bar. Choose from a selection of wines and other adult beverages.
JAL Sakura Lounge also features a smoking room and baggage storage.
You may have access to JAL Sakura Lounge as a premium customer of one of the following airlines, or as an elite member of their frequent flyer program. Check the Access rules tab for more details.
Access for eligible customers traveling on the following oneworld member airlines only.
|Alaska Airlines (AS)||American Airlines (AA)||British Airways (BA)|
|Cathay Pacific (CX)||Finnair (AY)||Iberia (IB)|
|Japan Airlines (JL)||Malaysia Airlines (MH)||Qantas (QF)|
|Qatar Airways (QR)||Royal Air Maroc (AT)||Royal Jordanian (RJ)|
JAL Sakura Lounge at Sapporo - New Chitose (CTS) welcomes:
- JAL First Class passengers departing or connecting to/from a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- JAL Business Class passengers departing or connecting to/from a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest)
- JMB Diamond, JGC Premier, and JMB Sapphire and JAL Global Club members departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight (+1 guest, additional 2 guests with coupons)
- JMB Crystal members departing on a same-day Japan Airlines flight, in exchange for a coupon (no guests)
- First class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (+1 guest)
- Business class passengers departing on a same-day flight operated by a oneworld airline (no guests)
- oneworld Emerald members (+1 guest)
- oneworld Sapphire members (+1 guest)
- Guests must be confirmed on the same flight.
- “A same day flight” includes flights departing up until 2 a.m. the next day.
- For connecting passengers, lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- American Airlines who have purchased a membership in their airline’s lounge network do not have access to this lounge unless their ticket or status qualifies.